[ECS3] Closing Thoughts & Thank Yous

Users who are viewing this thread

Well done teams. I do believe that Watly should step down as administrator for the upcoming tournaments, seriously. All in all, I appreciate the time (not the effort) for this tournament.

Salt-Shaker.jpg

Fietta said:
Well done teams. I do believe that Watly should step down as administrator for the upcoming tournaments, seriously. All in all, I appreciate the time (not the effort) for this tournament.

All in all, we would appreciate if u would leave this community. Noone cares about you nor your opinion. Go host this stuff yourself, and we will see how u handle this ****. Dumbass respond for a dumbass guy.

Ceasar said:
Fietta said:

All in all, we would appreciate if u would leave this community. Noone cares about you nor your opinion. Go host this stuff yourself, and we will see how u handle this ****. Dumbass respond for a dumbass guy.

Ceasar said:
Fietta said:

I appreciate the positive attitude. I do believe that you're also not relevant. Nor do people care about your opinions. I don't complain about your idiocy. I don't have time to argue. Peace.  :lol: Don't complain about a dumbass response when clearly... Yeah, explanation isn't needed. I feed off tears.

*sigh* ceasar back at it again with his infamous merciless trolling. I guess i'll have to report you again.

Thanks for picking up a tournament that wasn't gonna happen. Even if the tourney itself wasn't the best we've ever had, still appreciate you giving up your time to run it.

Back
Top Bottom