whare can I find alot of gold and diamonds?

Users who are viewing this thread

this will spoil a 2 queists for you so don`t read if you want to discover them for you`r own.
1 there is a chest were u find the golden bug in a nord village by the sea (I forget it`s name but it`s on the beach I think the one near tihr town) when you`r in the village you`ll see a black tower go to that tower but before u reach the tower there is a small hell on the right search the ground for a chest (the chest is look like a small bug you`ll probably not see it but it named chest) search well it`s hard to find isnide it you`ll find the golden bug and the chest will be filled with dimond gold selver & crystalls

2 when you complete nikolas request of a gold golem (you must be anit-hero for him to appear) the doll master will follow you & wants you to find all his dolls when you find them he will give you something that allow you to change 6 wheat stacks into a gold bar vial camp menu

or you can simply graverobbing for dimond or gold (small chance).

The Lord7 said:
this will spoil a 2 queists for you so don`t read if you want to discover them for you`r own.
1 there is a chest were u find the golden bug in a nord village by the sea (I forget it`s name but it`s on the beach I think the one near tihr town) when you`r in the village you`ll see a black tower go to that tower but before u reach the tower there is a small hell on the right search the ground for a chest (the chest is look like a small bug you`ll probably not see it but it named chest) search well it`s hard to find isnide it you`ll find the golden bug and the chest will be filled with dimond gold selver & crystalls

2 when you complete nikolas request of a gold golem (you must be anit-hero for him to appear) the doll master will follow you & wants you to find all his dolls when you find them he will give you something that allow you to change 6 wheat stacks into a gold bar vial camp menu

or you can simply graverobbing for dimond or gold (small chance).
thanks for the info!

you are wellcome oh I forget if you reach the rank of high priest you can turn iron into gold via the necronomicon.

the doll master appears only to those who start the game "the loss of a loved one" I saw this in the strategy guide today

Back
Top Bottom