[UNAC S6] GRAND FINALS STREAM SJW Vs. MOLES LIVE @ ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count

Going live SUNDAY 9pm EST ON BladeCast_TV!

http://www.twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV​

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​

The Teams

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________​

HDS5dAz.png

SJW

Insert John's hype for SJW :fruity:

SJW is the team to beat. SJW is studded with talent, this team is more fully loaded than your granny's loaded baked potatoes with sourcream, bacon, chives & cheese. SJW comes into this match confident in their ability to not only secure rounds, but also make come backs from the grave. They proved this in their previous match, being down 1-6 at halftime and building back the points to pull out a win against RaTs in the quarter finals.

Look for big plays from the deadly archer trio of Rayden, Lagstro and his Shadow. Watch your backs from the cav too, with players like Can, Calamity, Cru (master memer), WilySly and that disgustingly handsome poohbear known as Vinny. Finally, good luck on the front lines of infantry, fighting against PPSlay157, Cradoc, Zaffa and Beer.

SJW has been a force to be reckoned with for the entire tournament and unfortunately for the Moles, this hasn't changed.

Regular season record: 6 wins, 0 losses

ORD2SJa.png

The Moles

Insert John's hype for Moles  :fruity:

The Moles! Twas a glorious battle last week in their quarter finals match when the Moles took a surprisingly high round count off of their half blind opponent, OE. In that match, they made a solid statement that they want the gold and are hungry for the tournament trophy of UNAC 6. The Moles are definitely the underdogs (undermoles?) in this match, but that doesn't mean they cannot secure rounds and overcome obstacles set before them.

Looking at the Moles roster, look for clutch shots coming in from the archers Jarvis, Bard and Jeffrey & his 12 pack abs. Also, watch out for cav and look in the distant sky for THE white lightning himself, Thunderbeu, along with his comrades Heat and Insane. Lastly, in the trenches of the infantry look for the grinding machine of Guaccmoleboy, Aporta, Sigi and Tito to do a lot of work on the ground.

This team is thirsty for a win and once the Moles get rolling (burrowing?), they tend to become an unstoppable grinding machine that not even the goliath SJW may be able to stop.

Regular season record: 4 wins, 2 losses

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion

If SJW plays well and they play smart, as they have been, I see fairly smooth sailing for SJW as long as they keep the Moles contained. However, should SJW lose grip and let the Moles rampage through their front lawn, we could see the Moles bring down SJW and see them fall to pieces like a house of cards. This should be an intense match, that could be one for the record books. Stay tuned, for what should be one helluva match and a great conclusion to UNAC Season 6.

Follow us on Twitter & Twitch for all of the great matches coming to you from BladeCast_TV!

http://www.twitch.tv/BladeCast_TV

https://twitter.com/BladeCast_TV

Calamity said:
I wanted to get the post made asap once match time was confirmed. John will edit with more hype and banter as we draw closer to this. The thread will be unlocked soon.

The finals stream team is...

Calamity, Rhade, Mad Dawg, Kitten as panel w/ Camera

Troubadour
& Vanidar as match commentators

Deafening as camera.

Get hype boys. Never has such a production been done before on Warband. Tell your friends.. let's get as many viewers as possible!

cough

Sjaeles said:

well to be fair I don't see duken or wolflo there either soz

silly bladecast u kant hide ur slaves from the public eye

Dear friendos it looks like we will have to reschedule the match caused by some unseen events that happened today.

Also, I'd like to thank tK for being understanding about the situation and agreeing to a reschedule, it's good to see that there is common decency and understanding between the teams. From past experiences I can easily say that if this was a European tourney between two top teams, we wouldn't see either side budging from their ground.

Also sorry to the streamers and the Bladecast crew that worked hard to bring us a great stream tonight, let's hope they can work their magic for when the match is scheduled.  :fruity:

Looking forwards to a great finals match sometime soon  :!:

22nd_Can said:
Dear friendos it looks like we will have to reschedule the match caused by some unseen events that happened today.

Also, I'd like to thank tK for being understanding about the situation and agreeing to a reschedule, it's good to see that there is common decency and understanding between the teams. From past experiences I can easily say that if this was a European tourney between two top teams, I don't see either side budging from their ground or caring about the other team.

Looking forwards to a great finals match sometime soon  :!:
wat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom