MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

Users who are viewing this thread

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Hey Athur, thank you for taking my words for an account :wink:, you made it fancy and I am happy :grin:

Good luck with the mod :smile:

To add to the PF part, the use of the muskets are based on the crossbow mechanism, where accuracy is set to max when you fire upon the weapon. I am excited to see how it gonna look like with a real musket mechanism.

Also Persistent Frontier will be different compared to this, as this is 1800 - 1900, where PF takes place in 1700 - 1800, Difference will be the history, factions, muskets are more advanced, ships as well are more advanced. And of course all the new features you put in is gonna make the mod look fare more greater. :razz:

But watch out, don't put to much in else there will be to much to think of when you take gameplay in perspective. Make it good, simple, and fun to play. :wink:

Thank you everyone for the Input I'm currently at work but when I get back Home later on tonight I will upload more pictures and announce when the first Closed testing server will be up.
@AleksanderTheGreat We also Believe That Simple is better  :grin:

If you're using any voice files from North and South, Hinkel's mod- remember to credit me for them as I did the voicework for that project. I can also shoot you a few custom ones on top of whatever you're using, if you want.

Comrade Crimson said:
If you're using any voice files from North and South, Hinkel's mod- remember to credit me for them as I did the voicework for that project. I can also shoot you a few custom ones on top of whatever you're using, if you want.

Pretty sure they will do it Crimson :smile:

Comrade Crimson said:
Of course, Thank you for notifying us you have been added to the credit List  :grin:

Looks great, guys! I'm psyched to see something new and interesting, especially showcasing NaS assets! I'd like to think that this might help to hold me over until War of Rights and maybe beyond! and I expect to receive an email to be part of that test! :grin:

Also don't worry, I believe you'll have a pretty big player base on account of the all the active NaS players (not to mention all the hype stirring for War of Rights, something I bet The Good Hinkel thought about when loaning his assets :wink:).

There are very few good civil war games/mods out there, and North and South was truly greater than the sum of its parts. Do your best to build on this legacy

FistyRichards said:
Looks great, guys! I'm psyched to see something new and interesting, especially showcasing NaS assets! I'd like to think that this might help to hold me over until War of Rights and maybe beyond! and I expect to receive an email to be part of that test! :grin:

Also don't worry, I believe you'll have a pretty big player base on account of the all the active NaS players (not to mention all the hype stirring for War of Rights, something I bet The Good Hinkel thought about when loaning his assets :wink:).

There are very few good civil war games/mods out there, and North and South was truly greater than the sum of its parts. Do your best to build on this legacy

Created account today, and this is his first post, seems fishy

protato said:

What's fishy? Yes, I created this acc on this forum today, to give props on this thread.

I'm primarily on FSE's North and South forum and War of Rights, and I play NaS almost every day!

Nice to meet you!

FistyRichards said:
protato said:

What's fishy? Yes, I created this acc on this forum today, to give props on this thread.

I'm primarily on FSE's North and South forum and War of Rights, and I play NaS almost every day!

Nice to meet you!
Thank you for showing your Support FistyRichard :smile:
You will definitely receive an email to be part of the test!

protato said:
FistyRichards said:

Also don't worry, I believe you'll have a pretty big player base on account of the all the active NaS players (not to mention all the hype stirring for War of Rights, something I bet The Good Hinkel thought about when loaning his assets :wink: ).

We Are on Moddb and also FSE forums and we encourage people to come to this forums.
http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31937.0

I want to be a Native American and look like a tattooed badass. Also I can be an administrator if needed.

reyman said:
I want to be a Native American and look like a tattooed badass. Also I can be an administrator if needed.
You will be able to play as a native American. We do not need Any Administrators.

Sorry for the lack of activity here on the forums we have been busy working on the mod. I will update the thread as soon as possible.

Currently Working on a Scene for the Test servers. I will let you guys know tonight when they will be up :grin:

Mophead has been working on CI (continues Integration) which will allow us to push out releases Faster.
Ive been Working on the Report Mechanism as well as Moving Trains.

We have also decided to Incorporate NPC bot into the Mod so that we can create scenes that look alive.
So don't be surprised if you encounter a bot playing the piano inside a saloon :smile:

Comrade Crimson said:
If you guys need any extra voice lines, hit me up with a PM. There's lots of voice acting recorded from myself already but if you guys want more don't be afraid to ask.

I will definitely contact you via PM Later today when i get home from work. Thank you for offering we greatly appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom