how to get to the mod downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

For this mod, the download link is in the first post on this forum page:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,186724.0.html

Most mods have their own sub-forums/boards. You are in the board of the mod  "Europe 1805 vII". Most other mods have their own board in the mods forum-sections. There are different sections for mods for M&B and M&B WB.

The Nexus download site has a rather extensive list of M&B mods, as well as mods for a bunch of other games.  The one link here on the Europe 1805-II sub-forum uses that source, or you can go there directly and browse.  Incidentally, I spotted a couple of mods there for M&B which no longer seem to be available through the Taleworlds file repository (file not found error).

Hint- search by game to narrow the list down to mods for your game.  You can then either sort by number of downloads, ratings, posted date, alphabetical order, or other criteria.  Unfortunately, that site tends to mix the original M&B and the Warband mods, so you'll see both in the lists.

PS -  I don't understand the reference to "Hungarian tanks" and "rivets" in the signature lines of the previous post.  Most of the (Swedish-designed) Hungarian tanks (Toldi I-III) were of mainly welded construction (including advanced features such as torsion bar suspension), and the few self-propelled guns (Zrinyi SPG, technically not a tank) and tanks (Turan I-II) which were partially of riveted construction weren't that different from Italian, early British, and several other armored vehicles of the time period.  Is there some obscure joke to this?

Honved said:
PS -  I don't understand the reference to "Hungarian tanks" and "rivets" in the signature lines of the previous post.  Most of the (Swedish-designed) Hungarian tanks (Toldi I-III) were of mainly welded construction (including advanced features such as torsion bar suspension), and the few self-propelled guns (Zrinyi SPG, technically not a tank) and tanks (Turan I-II) which were partially of riveted construction weren't that different from Italian, early British, and several other armored vehicles of the time period.  Is there some obscure joke to this?
I like Hungarian tanks of the WW2 period, especially the Turán series (which had riveted armor). I also like the look of rivets on tanks.

Captured Joe said:
I like Hungarian tanks of the WW2 period, especially the Turán series (which had riveted armor). I also like the look of rivets on tanks.
Personally, I'm more partial to the lighter Toldi series, which was a surprisingly good design at the time, but quickly outdated.  Sadly, I couldn't even begin to afford to buy one of the original Swedish-built models that some Central American country retired from service relatively recently (only 10-20 years ago).  That would have been an awesome piece to roll into a WWII re-enactment, repainted in a Hungarian camouflage scheme.

Ever see pictures of the cobbled mess where Hungary tried fitting a 75mm anti-tank gun and recoil mechanism (mostly) into the turret of a Turan?  THAT was one UGLY prototype tank.  I do like the look of the Turan fitted with anti-bazooka screens; it looks surprisingly similar to a late model Panzer III.  The rivets do nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom