Author Topic: Cordon Sanitaire: Play-by-Post RP IC Thread  (Read 5457 times)

Angelsachsen

• Master Knight
  • Til biþ se þe his treowe gehealdeþ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
  • MP nick: Angelsachsen
  • M&BWBNWWF&S
Re: Cordon Sanitaire: Play-by-Post RP IC Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2016, 06:58:41 PM »
Rolling his eyes, Edward left them to it and entered the house to get things ready.

The ground floor of the house was only two rooms; a pantry and broom cupboard to the left, and one large room which was singly the sitting room at front, dining room and kitchen at rear. Flakeboards, which Edward closed, went over the windows and patio door. Sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs, and all the usual fittings of a home were still there. There were, however, neat stacks of blankets and boxes of rations and medicine against the wall.

Turning on the lanterns that stood on the tables, Edward rummaged around in the boxes to find the Mors antigen rapid-test machine. He also picked up a bottle of water for himself and then moved to the sofa and coffee table. Placing them down on the coffee table (he leant his M4 against the sofa), he went to fiddling with the test machine and some disposable needles whilst he waited for the other two.

Jhessail

• Panzervixen
  • Master Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2016, 01:05:32 AM »
Watching Edward walk inside the house, the test momentarily forgotten, Cassandra turned back to the biker:

"Cassandra. Nice to meet you Mister Thorstensen", she said, pronouncing the last name perfectly instead of the usual mangling that non-Nordics would do. "You go in first, I'll make sure no uninvited guests follow us", she continued, tight lipped. While her eyes moved to scan the edge of the darkness, the rifle barrel remained pointing at the grizzly biker.
JOIN SHADOWRUN PARTY QUEST
"In revenge and in love, woman is more barbaric than man is." - Friedrich Nietzsche
"For the female of the species is more deadly than the male." - Rudyard Kipling
Jhessail is far from friendly. :P She's extremely intelligent, amicable, and witty, but friendly's the last word I'd use to describe her.

Delora Filth

• Do you want to run this ship?
  • Marquis
  • Die größte Dragqueen aller Zeiten!
    • Skype - Teofish
    • Steam - Te O'Fish
    • Twitter - @CaptainTeo_Fish
    • View Profile
    • Teodorjacobsenwriting
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2016, 04:39:05 PM »
Eirik was momentarily stunned at the girl's perfect pronounciation of his name. But he endeavoured not to make a show of it. This wasn't the time or place to start sharing backstories in any case.

"Nice to meet you too Cassandra."

He walked slowly up the stairs to the door, taking a short second to check his pistol was loose in its holster, and the safety off. Just in case. He trottet into the hallway and followed the sounds of the Englishman tinkering with his testing equipment in the livingroom. He dumped his saddlebags and other various things on a small dining table and went over to slump down on one of the chairs.

"Oy, Ed. Got an ashtray?" He asked Edward. "usually don't bother these days. But there aren't that many nice places like this left. And I'd rather not make more of a mess than I have to"

The englishman pointed at a cupboard without looking. Eirik went over and fetched a massively heavy crystal ashtray, of the type that he remembered his grandmother had kept on the coffee table, and placed it in front of himself on the chair. Then fished out a bottle about a quarter full of a golden-brown liquid.

"Caol Ila. Islay single malt. Says twelve years old. But at this point I'd reckon it's closer to fifty. Fancy a drink Ed? Or, maybe you'd better have a steady hand for the jabbing part I suppose. Hope you don't mind if I have one. Not the biggest fan of needles."

He poured a decent amount into his tin camping cup and took a large sip.

"So, got anything to eat?"

https://www.patreon.com/teodorjacobsenwriting
Frank Elliott is and will always be a shitweasel.