Ferocious Trident Wielders 9 - 5 Freelancers

1st map
GqIz7pj.jpg
RHHhzqN.jpg

2nd map
RHxPGQG.jpg
OsU1lZH.jpg

Menethil said:
ggwp, it was bad day for us. You deserved it. I would expect some respect too but anyway your biggest achievement probably.
Talking about respect when you got Rempica and Zoyka in your team :cool:

Menethil said:
ggwp, it was bad day for us. You deserved it. I would expect some respect too but anyway your biggest achievement probably.

Expect some respect? :sad: You guys were trashtalking us before the match, on native groupfighting server, joined the server once when we had a match vs aD and trolled, once we were having an internal training, your russian members joined it and kicked all of us, I logged on with admin pass 1 min after, and they said: ''Don't worry, we will punish you in ECS''

To add: We have not said anything rude towards F, We were showing you guys respect all the time. But as far as I have seen, my guys were quite angry and sad after these incidents, and that is understandable. I can add as well, we did not trashtalk you before or after the match, Tomke was just making fun of Napoleon.

RobinWar said:
Expect some respect? :sad: You guys were trashtalking us before the match, on native groupfighting server, joined the server once when we had a match vs aD and trolled, once we were having an internal training, your russian members joined it and kicked all of us, I logged on with admin pass 1 min after, and they said: ''Don't worry, we will punish you in ECS''

To add: We have not said anything rude towards F, We were showing you guys respect all the time. But as far as I have seen, my guys were quite angry and sad after these incidents, and that is understandable. I can add as well, we did not trashtalk you before or after the match, Tomke was just making fun of Napoleon.

I sink this is very nice, I like.

2 hours before the match i joined a random ECS server and your players were doing 2v2 and they werent have admin pass. They asked for me to restart and i did. I dont know what Zoyka or Rempica did to you but Rempica wasnt here yesterday and Zoyka didnt even said 1 word. I remember that last WNL  we beat you 12-2 only Rempica wrote something like "hope you guys happy winning round 8x7" and it was because when we said Re live our guy was dropped and we asked for restart and you said no its live bla bla. Its the past of course but it was disrespectful. And you said you guys were trashtalking before the match. Who did except Rempica and Zoyka? Congragulations anyway. as i said you have right to cheer up hahaha.
And Ciiges, Shut up ass*ole

I don't remember any situation in which we acted in a disrespectful way.

I however do remember Zoyka joining as spec in our trainingmatches with admin pass so noone was able to kick him, while he was asked several to leave since F was our next opponent.

Menethil said:
2 hours before the match i joined a random ECS server and your players were doing 2v2 and they werent have admin pass. They asked for me to restart and i did. I dont know what Zoyka or Rempica did to you but Rempica wasnt here yesterday and Zoyka didnt even said 1 word. I remember that last WNL  we beat you 12-2 only Rempica wrote something like "hope you guys happy winning round 8x7" and it was because when we said Re live our guy was dropped and we asked for restart and you said no its live bla bla. Its the past of course but it was disrespectful. And you said you guys were trashtalking before the match. Who did except Rempica and Zoyka? Congragulations anyway. as i said you have right to cheer up hahaha.
And Ciiges, Shut up ass*ole
Hahaha, Ciiges quoting razer and I get told off, gtfo idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom