Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonwokie 8 - 9 nWo

yEcTzcI.png
frfxudK.png
RpH5FfO.png
1QZzmLM.png

gg was tense

May I ask when Ciiges provided these insults. If they were before the official match and before 19:30 when the match began then I believe it has nothing to do with the tournament. I do recall that you and Kragen did kick wonwokie off the server multiple times to cause aggravation. Regardless, if you didn't like what Ciiges was saying, then clearly as said in rule 1... Don't be afraid to mute.
      So, if you're complaining about Ciiges about rule one then also purposely kicking someone off an official server (even more so your next opponent) would also be classed as having no maturity or respect, rule 1 would also apply to you. I hope you grasp the idea of being mature and disrespectful :smile:. Both are in denial although there's a solution to flaming and that's muting, it's harder for one to solve kicking people randomly off servers out of a grudge.

Also the third screenshot (which was the one within the match) when Ciiges was saying 'Rekt Kid', if you look around 3 seconds after I did Indeed warn Ciiges. This was the only official match insult that he posted. Don't post solved screenshots to try and cause havoc.

Muting is among the poorest ways to deal with insults and disrespectful comments from an administrative point of view. In the heat of the moment it is surely a quick solution, but I think the admins would be wise to look into this again and take action where necessary to send a clear signal that this kind of behaviour is not tolerated.

Scar said:
Muting is among the poorest ways to deal with insults and disrespectful comments from an administrative point of view. In the heat of the moment it is surely a quick solution, but I think the admins would be wise to look into this again and take action where necessary to send a clear signal that this kind of behaviour is not tolerated.
And banning and kicking me for no reason from an official ECS server is?
The insults were before the match started, how is this a rule-break?
people should mind their own business and leave it to the admins (who have already sorted it)

Actually, the rules applies BEFORE 19:30 too. If I insult just before the match start (during doing last-minute drops an extra time), that player should be banned from the match. It's as easy as it gets, right? While you and your opponents are on the server hosted by the ECS; you pay respect to your opponents - in a sense, they're also your peers (we are a small community, remember that) and as fellow tournament players must be, no matter how much you hate them, treated with some remote decency. This SHOULD apply to the outside as much as possible too - as in, not on the ECS servers -, and if gone overboard should be managed by the admins too (chasing and harassing opponents isn't called "respecting the opponents" either, now is it?).

While it seems Fietta could probably manage it in a smoother way, the players didn't respect Fietta as an admin either, which is like a football not going of the pitch when he gets a red, and ignores the yellow he gets even though he knows it's hurtful to do what he did, hence the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom