Need help with 3D models?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I'm not sure how to best reach you so I'm sending a PM on the TaleWorlds forum, a friend request on Steam and posting at a couple of places just to be sure!

I was wondering if you wanted any assistance with 3D models for Bellum Imperii. I've never tried creating scenes in Warband so I'll leave that for others unless you wanted me to learn, but I've been creating 3D assets for mods and companies for several years now and would be more than happy to create some for you. I'm currently in my second year of my degree in Game Art as well as working as a freelance artist so there will be times I won't be able to get much done, but I'm sure any help would be beneficial to the mod's growth.

Is there anything you are really wanting models for at the moment? Like a specific building/weapon/armour? I thought I could start with that so you can check out the results and we can go from there.

Thanks for the amazing mod and I hope to hear back from you soon. Feel free to email me at [email protected] , message me on the forums, or add me on steam. Whichever you prefer!

Back
Top Bottom