In need of scripts

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey! I'm wondering if any of you guys are able to help me out here.

I'm not looking for any complicated scripts at all, rather I'm wondering if the following is possible.

Without a webserver/database is it possible to simply write to the server log file things such as damage dealt by player, gold dropped or picked up by player, etc. Basically everything that concerns logging, player activity.

I am willing to pay a bit if someone can provide scripts.

It's perfectly possible to do so, it's even a component of the script-set that myself and DanyEle provide. I'd advise you contact DanyEle, and he may be able to get you sorted out :smile:

Or you could go for the much cheaper and better quality option Oasis Hosting provides. Our scripts and servers currently power almost all of the currently active PW servers.
Our scripts feature everything you needed, including some extras. The scripts are fully managed by us, so that means whenever a problem occurs which is related to our scripts we immediatly fix it for you.

If you are interested, visit: www.oasis-hosting.net
Or e-mail me: [email protected]
Or add me on Steam for a friendly chat: www.steamcommunity.com/id/jesseownsyouu

Kind regards,
Jesse

Or you can worry less about scripts and start considering if you can actually get people to play on your server

or you can stop playing this boring ass mod and find a new game until banner load.  I tried offering free scripts but vornne screwed up the syntax making it so it is impossible to make fully working scripts in 4.5, instead you have to manually add the new enterable houses to 4.4, which i began to do but my 4.5 code did not work in 4.4 so i said to hell with it since i have zero interest in warband now let alone pw and not a single person said thank you for my first opensource, instead they just complained about the php code. 

Fleshgod said:
or you can stop playing this boring ass mod and find a new game until banner load.  I tried offering free scripts but vornne screwed up the syntax making it so it is impossible to make fully working scripts in 4.5, instead you have to manually add the new enterable houses to 4.4, which i began to do but my 4.5 code did not work in 4.4 so i said to hell with it since i have zero interest in warband now let alone pw and not a single person said thank you for my first opensource, instead they just complained about the php code.

Yes yes, everyone around you is bad, (hate...hate...hate), only you are the innocent puppy.

not a single person said thank you for my first opensource, instead they just complained about the php code.

You answered yourself on that one.  :facepalm:

Well the version i open sourced passed all tests, not sure what happened, but with a populated server they got real buggy, and when i recoded everything, things just did not work right no matter what i did, it has been like that since 4.5, my 4.4 scripts were perfect. 

they did work, they were pointing out php $_GET they didnt like for some reason, without even trying them, they were just nitpicking for the sake of it, but i dont care anymore, cant even pay me to play this mod. 

Back
Top Bottom