[UNAC S6] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

ZN2FcCU.png

99.9 k/d

ClockWise said:
Also, tmw only had 1 guy in top TK list, but easily most tks. That's teamwork right there.

Sorry, fixed that! TMW doesn't have the most tk's. What happened was, because you guys fought GK in week two (against Abellard) the kills he got against you guys were registered as tk's when I transferred him over lol.

If you don't get what I mean, I'll break it down further: Abellard was originally on GK's roster, he fought against TMW in week two. In the following week, he transferred over to TMW. So when the program was compiling the stats, it read that he was killing TMW's, the team he is now registered with. So it listed those kills as teamkills, messing with some stats. It's all fixed now though.

John7 said:
ClockWise said:
what youre telling me

is that abellard is a massive tker

No one will surpass me! I refuse to let it happen! (now accepting donations to tk Rob)
No one can surpass your art of shooting ones team mate in the noggin.

The system messed me up pretty bad, but thankfully Arys fixed most of it; however, I still don't have my 8 kill streak back.

Why does KD count tk's against total kills? Say for instance on my stats, 26/20 = 1.3 but (26-2[tks])/20 = 1.2
TKs have no place in "Kills to Death ratio" if you know what i mean :fruity:

John7 said:
Don't the tks already apply to the in-game score? basically taking away 2

You're correct. That's what I'm assuming is going on with the program. If you are counting kills and tks separately then there is no reason to count tks in total kills.

John7 said:
Kill teamates for better kdr? Ok guys stand still...  :fruity:

*glances at Gorlock and laughs*

I'm glad you took that wrong...
It's a negative impact, those 2 tks I have reduces my total kills to 24 which lowers KD.

Gorlock said:
>People actually care about k/d
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm all for accurate stats. That's why I did the first 2.5 seasons of stats for UNAC.
It's kinda like why go through the effort of collecting them if they are not going to be shown right, to me atleast.

Back
Top Bottom