[UNAC S6] Betting Corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Juve

Master Knight
DG5_K1_Aw.png

BETTING CORNER

Welcome to the Betting Corner for the sixth season of the United North American Championship! If you don't know what a betting corner is, it's basically where you'll be able to bet you're virtual gold upon certain matches during the tournament. And here's how it works;

[list type=decimal]
[*]Each player will be given 1000 gold to start with.
[*]You may only bet on one team in the match, you cant bet on both teams that are playing
[*]Every week, I will be putting up a ticket with matches which you can place bets on.
[*]Your ticket must be filled with the victor, amount of bet, and may include a score for bonus gold.
[*]A lost bet will yield nothing and you lose your money.
[*]If you're left with no gold, then you've become bankrupt and you're out of the corner.
[*]You must place a minimum bet of 200 gold.
[*]If you guess the score correctly, you'll gain a bonus of 400 gold
[*]The user with the most money by the end of the tournament will be the winner!
[/list]

Here's an example of what a filled out weekly ticket would look like;
Match: Septic Justice Warriors vs. The Moles
Score: 8-7
Victor: The Moles
Amount of Bet: 500G

SYSTEM:

I find it that, the easiest way to understand how this system works is by reading an example. So here goes, say you bet 300 gold on The Moles to beat Septic Justice Warriors and they do indeed win; this is how much gold you'd receive if your bet was correct. Your bet (300g) multiplied by the total amount of losing bets (bets in favour of Septic Justice Warriors), multiplied again by 0.95, and divided by the total of bets on The Moles.

Still don't get it? Here's the formula!

(Your bet)(Total value of losing bets)(0.95)

(Total value of winning bets)

BALANCES

BIG thanks to Sjaeles for the spreadsheet!

Zzz9kf_Doto_G1s_YNSKn_g_Abq_O_of_L8b3a_Kz_ZGAOl847_I.png

THE WINNER OF THE BETTING CORNER WILL RECEIVE A STEAM GAME (SAID GAME CAN ONLY COST UP TO $20.00)!

WEEKLY TICKET:
FINALS BABY

SEPTIC JUSTICE WARRIORS VS. THE MOLES

WHO WILL WIN? WILL SJ UPDATE EVERYONE'S BALANCES? NOBODY KNOWS!

BETS ON BOYZ

Code:
Match: SEPTIC JUSTICE WARRIORS VS. THE MOLES
Score: 
Victor: 
Amount of bet:

Match: Take off the tags vs. Wappaw
Score: 11-4
Victor: Wappaw
Amount of bet: 500

Alright TOTT, I'm giving you a chance to make me rich here, don't waste this opportunity.

Score: 9 - 6
Victor: Take off the tags
Amount of bet: 1000

Fidel Lagstro said:
Alright TOTT, I'm giving you a chance to make me rich here, don't waste this opportunity.

Time to go broke with lag. DONT LET ME DOWN ZERO

Score: 9 - 6
Victor: Take off the tags
Amount of bet: 1000

Back
Top Bottom