Don't play this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently there is a major game-breaking bug in 1.5 version that comes with diplomacy and PBOD.

If you ever get captured as a soldier, your prisoner switch remains 'ON' for the rest of the game.

This means that as a marshal no one will answer your summon because you are 'indisposed.' You can manually tell each lord to follow you but needlessly to say they will lose interest and wander off before you even collect half of the lords.

This bug makes the game impossible to play from the point you become a marshal either as a vassal or a king.

I don't know if it is fixed for 1.6 but I haven't tried since I can't play the game without diplomacy integrated.

It's a damn shame. Freelancer is such a good mod when combined with diplomacy and PBOD.

I found this bug after 100 hours of play and now all that time has been wasted because I can't continue to play the mod...  :facepalm: So sad.

highsis said:
I found this bug after 100 hours of play and now all that time has been wasted because I can't continue to play the mod...  :facepalm: So sad.

get source, patch the bug, continue to play  :mrgreen:

or use MnbSaveGameEditor to switch that variable.

kalarhan said:
highsis said:

get source, patch the bug, continue to play  :mrgreen:

or use MnbSaveGameEditor to switch that variable.

Would you know how to do that? I am a complete modding noob.

Since modding seems daunting, I have gone through every line in MnbSaveGameEditor but couldn't recognize what variable determines the 'indisposed' status of the player party.

I have just experienced this bug myself in Perisno. I was freelancing in a lord's army for awhile, and at one point we were beaten and I got taken prisoner. The strange thing is that after I escaped, I was outside one of the enemy castles, but I could see myself as a prisoner inside the castle. Since then, I'm listed as prisoner on my character info. Now no villages will give me quests (the option doesn't appear at all).

There've also been other seemingly related Freelancer bugs, likeI failed the personal leave quest even though I had already reported back, and seeing odd messages about my character as if it were an NPC. I'm worried that there will be other long-term game breaking consequences down the line. The OP's report of not being able to call vassals as Marshal worries me that this playthrough is tanked.

I have been trying to track down this issue as I am experiencing it with Gekokujo mod. Searching 'indisposed' in the forum search bar has lead me to here. Now I can see my campaign is too borked to play. Gutted.

Game-breaking bugs are the bane of my pc gaming fun!

I'll continue to look to see if maybe their is a solution to this, if so, i'll return to post it here.

This issue was reported 3 years ago. I would like to play this mod, so is it fixed in version 1.6? Does the mod include Diplomacy?

Back
Top Bottom