General Roleplaying Banter

Users who are viewing this thread

My character was finished a while ago. Do you want the creation mode file or the career mode one?

If Chummer is happy with your career-mode character, email it to me to jhessail at windowslive dot com and I'll get back to you in case anything needs to be changed.

Made man, obsessive gambler, racist towards the Awakened? Oh man, we're gonna have some fun with Vic!  :party:

Looks good Amagic - I assume you're keeping most of your gear in your car? Make a note of what stuff is carried in your person please, otherwise 100% perfecto bella pepperoni tutti frutti salami.

****. Just realised why my edits won't stick. The character's marked as "created". Is there a way to reverse that so I won't have to do dirty edits by adding karma/nuyen?

Don't think so, that's why it asks you to make a backup before going into career mode. :p

Jhessail said:
Looks good Amagic - I assume you're keeping most of your gear in your car? Make a note of what stuff is carried in your person please, otherwise 100% perfecto bella pepperoni tutti frutti salami.

Car or apartment mostly. I'll mark it down.

I have a tagline;
'...And so this Great Pestilence, this pernicious corruption in the air, brought the death of peoples and humbled the Realm of Man.'

I will write something for an Interest Check, hopefully something that allows people to imagine living in what I've got in mind. Also, I can't improve on the layout of Úlf's CS and OOC so I'll use them if this is popular.

Angelsachsen said:
I have a tagline;
'...And so this Great Pestilence, this pernicious corruption in the air, brought the death of peoples and humbled the Realm of Man.'

I will write something for an Interest Check, hopefully something that allows people to imagine living in what I've got in mind. Also, I can't improve on the layout of Úlf's CS and OOC so I'll use them if this is popular.
Wohoo! Sounds cool.

Úlfheðinn said:
Psssh, when I get paid to GM, I'll be a professional.

Until then I'll stick to my actual career.  :???:
****ing typical sociologist. Always in it for the money and the fame.

Back
Top Bottom