[EU] Old Stars Vs New Stars - Show Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Old Stars Vs New Stars

A new era of players is upon us, to celebrate their new-found prowess a show match between some of Warband's greatest players and some of the newest talent will take place on the 27th of March. Unfortunately not all players from either category will be included, either because they are simply unable to attend or perhaps because a full roster for each was already completed before I had gotten round to asking everybody. As a disclaimer, the teams are not expected to be necessarily equal; this is a fun match and should simply be an interesting event to watch and take part in for all involved.

As a further notice, the criteria for being involved in the new team, or the old, was changed several times throughout the process of organising the players, however it was eventually decided that to be in the 'new stars' roster it simply had to be recent that a players skill was acknowledged, or that they achieved it recently. The time period would be roughly within the past year or so; the date at which a player started playing is not being considered, as by this logic I myself would not even be included in this roster as I started playing Full Invasion 2 back in 2013, almost 3 years ago. Clearly I am new to the Native scene, so hopefully this demonstrates why the criteria was set like it is.

NEW STARS

iUjCKF4.png
Anchor

Luxembourg-Flag.png
Brian

Cy3Q5Y9.png
Ciiges

CPa1Pyy.png
Dr Doener

iUjCKF4.png
Gibby

iUjCKF4.png
Hagrid

mcuat2g.png
Matafiks

WJuIBRL.png
R3D Ice

HKrs0t2.png
Sir Arthur

Luxembourg-Flag.png
Thorr

Total Players = 10

5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png

OLD STARS

EfQhJmo.png
Arni

HjyZky8.png
Bendetto

h19u6fj.png
Bloody Death

QDlWXxu.png
Cleric

CPa1Pyy.png
LeRoux

QDlWXxu.png
M

uCNaT3a.png
Peter

HKrs0t2.png
Rayden

h19u6fj.png
Scar

RUeli65.png
Trebron

Total Players = 10

Currently BladeCast TV has agreed to stream the event, which will take place on Sunday 27th March at 19:00 GMT. Any player wishing to drop out please contact me some time during the week so that another player can be added - there is an abundance of talent for both the 'New' and 'Old' side, and it truly is unfortunate that I am unable to include all of the players due to limiting each side to ten players so that everyone gets to play.

GGnSm1e.png

Notably missing from the old star roster is Shemaforash and Blacktide; Blacktide is unfortunately away at the weekend of the event, however Shema simply did not wish to attend. Further players such as Menethil, Napoleon and RelaX were not asked initially due to considering them inactive, however having recently done a 2v2 with the Turks and having seen RelaX in the SDI I believe I can clearly say that they are in fact active. Thus these three would be the first, if they are willing to play, to replace any absences from the Old Star roster as it currently stands.

Thanks to Belendor for yet another fantastic Logo.
1SrADdG.png

tipex said:
Don't know how Ciiges got in there. Must be a typo imo

Considering all the time he has been acting as a try-hard, he probably found someone willing to consider him worth the task.  :roll:

Good luck gathering all those players on a same date Gibby, the idea is cool tho.

Keller said:
So Wonwokie= New Star Team  :eek:
(Brian and Thorr are playing since 2011)

Please read the 4 paragraphs I took my time to write :grin:

I explained the criteria for being in each side; Wonwokie's roster is almost entirely players who are new to the scene, and given their performance I think some of these players should be on the New Star roster.

If you have other players you would suggest please tell me.

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
Gl Wonwokie  :cool:

No but really, some members of BeNe (Doener, Zulu...maybe Kane) and some BROs (Hippo, Jarvis...), for instance, might deserve a spot in the New Stars team.

Totally forgot about Doener.  :facepalm:

Well he will definitely be the first to replace anyone that can't attend from the 'New Star' roster, but I don't want to turn away people who have already agreed to attend.

Grey Warden would probably be the next to replace an infantry, and Kane to replace any absent archers, perhaps Kurtz for a cav.

Back
Top Bottom