Looks like NA bout to die again

Users who are viewing this thread

People just can't figure out that there isn't enough pop for more then 1 server... and there never will be as long as we keep making the same mistake and killing the community.. maybe if things were stable and nice for a while the community would grow to the point where it could support another server.. like a HCRP server or something... but instead we have Ddossing, hacking, purposeful trolling and rdming, etc. etc.

People don't play the game properly either, they make troll factions with names like "screwdriver **** sausage" and declare war on everyone else in the server and ****... or they stack one faction with 25 people and declare war on a brand new faction of 8... or the two biggest factions with 20 people each will ally and declare war on one faction with 10 people... Really really stupid.

Seriously though this is so stupid it actually hurts to think about... our "community" gets sabotaged and ruined every few weeks because immature assholes convince themselves they would do a better job at running a server, or they complain to no end about admins (who have a VERY difficult job I might add) and decide they would make better admins on their better server... now look ONCE AGAIN we have NO SERVER.

I just want to play the damn game on a stable server with decent rules and decent players...

NightC2win said:
Seriously though this is so stupid it actually hurts to think about... our "community" gets sabotaged and ruined every few weeks because immature assholes convince themselves they would do a better job at running a server, or they complain to no end about admins (who have a VERY difficult job I might add) and decide they would make better admins on their better server... now look ONCE AGAIN we have NO SERVER.

I just want to play the damn game on a stable server with decent rules and decent players...

Of course.
"In the end, PW is a prison yard simulator" a wise man once said.

People just seem to have a strange reaction whenever they feel they have influence over something, even if it's only pixels.

Back
Top Bottom