[UNAC S6] Player of the Week

Users who are viewing this thread

Roberta

Master Knight

DG5_K1_Aw.png

PLAYER OF THEWEEK

Every week, one player will be awarded with the title, Player of the Week. Earning said title will entitle them to a steam game and an interview so that other players may get to know more about them. Pretty sick, right? So now you're probably wondering how the POTW will be decided. The POTW is voted upon by a panel of players, who are experienced and known for being impartial. At the end of the season the players with the most POTW nominations and awards will receive a grand prize.

WEEK ONE
5763868175_aa820ba7f2_o.gif
Stone

WEEK TWO
DeathAngel

WEEK THREE
Can

WEEK FOUR
Tito

WEEK FIVE
Oodle

OVERALL NOMINATIONS

Week One:
TOtT: Mad Beard
RaTs: A black guy
TMW: Dan Ate Toes
DoF: N/A
Moles: Mexican Canadian
OE: Cancer
Wappaw: Anime Kid
SJW: Some Euro from Sweden
GK: Troubadour 2.0

Week Two:
TOtT: N/A
RaTs: Bowl Cut
TMW: Some German Euro
DoF: Better than Jeff
Moles: Mexican Canadian
OE: WorstNA
SJW: Shadow
GK: A Raging Texan

Week Three:
TOtT: BestCavNA
RaTs: California Kid
TMW: Sir *****aLot
DoF: DoF Duel Kid
Moles: Buffalo Bill
OE: Oe's Only Cav
Wappaw: Sword Cav
SJW: Kebab
GK: N/A

Week Four:
TOtT: Mad Beard
RaTs: Horse Killer
TMW: Carried wK
DoF: Better than Jeff
Moles: Mexican Asian DuelKid
OE: Blue Javs
Wappaw: N/A
SJW: Whaat?
GK: A Raging Texan

Week Five:
TOtT: AngryArcher
RaTs: Teamkill
TMW: N/A
DoF: DoF's Only Inf
Moles: No One
OE: WorstNA
SJW: Achilles' Shadow
GK: Spar Penguin

I don't see an argument for player of the week honestly. SJW played TK, an almost guaranteed victory so none of the players for SJW really made a lasting impact on the match because the whole team did. DoF was an underdog in our match considering the last two times we scrimmed them it was like 12-1. DeathAngel almost single-handedly (Darin helped a lot) won them the match. Having watched the streams this week now I did not see a single other player make this much of a impact on a match. Regardless of my views the vote ended up going 5 to Deathangel from the judges, only 2 others voted for different players this week so again no argument to be made.

To keep this in perspective. DeathAngel has played 4 sets this tournament (all in this week), killing 19 opponents. He headshot 12 of those players. No one else even comes remotely close to winning Player of the Week this week.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
To keep this in perspective. DeathAngel has played 4 sets this tournament (all in this week), killing 19 opponents. He headshot 12 of those players. No one else even comes remotely close to winning Player of the Week this week.

Ppk had 21 kills, pretty sure none of them were headshots doe  :fruity: Achilles also clutched couple rounds by himself

That being said going 19-7 on a losing team is pretty gud can't deny that, but you gotta remember who he is competing for those kills.

You are also for some reason underestimating tK a little too much. Always good to give credit where it's due.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I don't see an argument for player of the week honestly. SJW played TK, an almost guaranteed victory so none of the players for SJW really made a lasting impact on the match because the whole team did.

Bahhaa, shut the **** up Rob xDDDD

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I don't see an argument for player of the week honestly. SJW played TK, an almost guaranteed victory so none of the players for SJW really made a lasting impact on the match because the whole team did.

Ok so if we were inevitably going to lose how come some of us lose robo bobo points?

Back
Top Bottom