Phonewolf - The Appening [Signup Thread - New Apps Welcome!] - Now with Werebot!

Users who are viewing this thread

zR2h6.jpg

It was another seemingly beautiful day in Applandia: the phone was fully charged, the data limit had refreshed due to the turning of a new billing cycle, and the overlord was about to go out to get happily drunk! During the course of the night, Untapped helped Sir Phonemelter discover a couple of new beers to try with his date Tinder found him, Uber got the two a ride back to his apartment, and Spotify got things going with the perfect playlist. Messenger even prevented the master from drunk dialing any ex girlfriends, so how could the night possibly take a turn for the worse?

Well, our drunken phone-wielder decided that he was going to download some new apps while waiting for his date to "get ready" in the bathroom.
"Why is he going to the App Store?" wondered YouTube.
"Ooo, maybe we are going to get some new friends!" shouted SnapChat.
"Uh oh... he's going for Flappy Bird," noticed Gmail. "Wait a second, wasn't that removed a few years ago?"
"GOD DAMMIT, HE'S DOWNLOADING ONE OF THOSE FAKE LOOK-ALIKE APPS THAT CONTAIN VIRUSES!" Zombies, Run! exclaimed. "TAKE COVER!"

When the progress bar hit 100%, all hell broke loose in Applandia. The infected program started to relentlessly attack the residents, immediately deleting Find iPhone and LastPass - how would Mr. Melter now remember his Taleworlds password and find his phone in case he loses it at a bar again?

"WE NEED MORE MEN!" yelled Settings.
"I'll go find some!" replied App Store. "I accidentally got us into this mess, so it's the least I can do."

"Hey, rarely-used apps - I see you lurking on the fourth page! What say ye, care to join the cause? Not like your life matters or anything - you were a free download!"

Apps

1. Pillboxie (Lord Brutus)
2. Tinder (Eternal)
3. Moose Math (Moose)
4. Waze (Xardob)
5. Delta (Delta[K])
6. Angry Birds (Hawk)
7. WhatsApp (Llandy)
8. ClearTune (Big McLarge Huge)
9. MAYBE Baby (Vieira)
10. Twinkle Twinkle Touch (Twinkle)
11. Fake Geiger Counter (MaHuD)
12. Lumos (Lumos)
13. Untitled (Untitled.)
etc.

fEh4n.jpg
-q7w0.jpg
A2Bp9.jpg
mqW31.jpg
yKH6F.jpg
ypGO9.jpg
DMXaJ.jpg
Y4D2L.jpg
tWO4I.jpg
L8HD4.jpg
R_IGn.jpg
ajhn5.jpg
gxc3K.jpg

Download Queue

1. Fish Jump (Flying Fishy)

A2geL.jpg

Blah blah, standard game, anywhere from 12-120 people

BTW, pretty proud of myself of bringing up that idea. I'm just an inspirational force, I guess  :mrgreen:

But now that I saw this thread, I'm suddenly reminded of this:

The only thing missing in this skit is a permanently opened Taleworlds Tab  :facepalm:

No worries, Collegehumor has gotten very SJW and PC over the last couple of years, so now you wouldn't find anything like that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom