NA Team and Player Ratings! (Week Something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Making the real list. ( 1 meaning THE TOP of the each class)

*PRE TOURNY*

Inf

oodle 1

tito 2

Zach 3

Aporta 4

Guacc 5

Cav

Vinny 1

Can 2

Heat 3

Cru 4

PPK157 5

Ranger

Jeff 1

Rayden 2

Menethil 3

John 4

Matt 5

This List was made by me the best player in NA. Thanks.

Oodle said:
Making the real list. ( 1 meaning THE TOP of the each class)

*PRE TOURNY*

Inf

oodle 1

oodle 2

oodle 3

oodle 4

oodle 5

Cav

oodle 1

oodle 2

oodle 3

oodle 4

oodle 5

Ranger

oodle 1

oodle 2

oodle 3

oodle 4

oodle 5

This List was made by me the best player in NA. Thanks.

FTFY

With my background in informational analysis and discrete math I thought I would decipher this tournament's player rankings.

By my first glance, I had already noticed a plethora of glaring errors in the data collection.

First, The moles having a cavalry rating of 81 is absolutely preposterous.

Since I have lead the undead hordes in underground battles against the mutant moles, I would rank their cavalry prowess at a 53 at the very least.

For example, whilst battling in the magma chamber deep beneath Yellowstone, my skeleton horsemen were easily able to outflank the outdated Mole cavalry who were in desperate need of reform.

Tito is the most ineffective Mole of them all, he is supposed to lead the Moles, but how much has he read into the philosophy of war?

Sun Tzu's The Art of War, Carl von Clausewitz's On War, Niccolo Machiavelli's The Prince, has he read any of these and pondered upon their complexities, I highly doubt it.

There is only one that I know to have a deep understanding of war in this community, and that would be the great Rhade.

As for my interpretation of this list it would go as follows...

Infantry
1. oodle
2. oodle's mom
3. my cat Tiger
4. myself
5. Snazzi

Cavalry
1. my cat Tiger
2. Grimsight
3. Rob
4. oodle
5. peers

Rangers
1. myself
2. vorn
3. my brother ryan
4. arys
5. sj

Godspeed

Dr. Skellings, PhD.

latest

i checked ur list against the database and it seems to have an R2 value of 0.999 so i can confirm this is a very accurate list

Sjaeles said:
i checked ur list against the database and it seems to have an R2 value of 0.999 so i can confirm this is a very accurate list

I always make sure that my data points are within 3 standard deviations of the mean.

You can expect only the most precise information from my data collection techniques.

One of the main reasons for this accuracy is my use of the The Hermite-Lindemann Transcendence Theorem when compiling my information

It ensures that any fixed points remain rigid when run through my simulator.

Godspeed

Dr. Skellings, PhD.

Matthew is the second best archer. The best ranger that can melee he is NA 96 overall imo.

https://youtu.be/EChUItAe5Xo?t=550

and here

https://youtu.be/EChUItAe5Xo?t=1183

Back
Top Bottom