NA Team and Player Ratings! (Week Something)

Users who are viewing this thread

I forgot beating someone in a ft7 is the same as taking on infantry in an inf fight. My bad.

Keep up the salt guys it's very entertaining to read while I'm on vacation. If you want to make an actual suggestion please do, provide a number and reasoning though and not just a whine about your score.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I forgot beating someone in a ft7 is the same as taking on infantry in an inf fight. My bad.

Well, let's be honest; you can't do either

How can you make a list when you don't even have a grasp of the game?

Roberta_Baratheon said:

Keep up the salt guys it's very entertaining to read while I'm on vacation. If you want to make an actual suggestion please do, provide a number and reasoning though and not just a whine about your score.
u succ at lists ples stopp!!!  :???: :???: :cry:

This isn't even good banter. Too much whiny *****ing on these forums lately - - lookin like a Junior High locker room. Someone summon Fritigern to show em how it's done.

All players are added now, will finish the last two teams later. Good luck in tourney everyone, prove me wrong or prove me right and your scores will change.

Added a Player's to Watch and a Player's Who Failed section.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
All players are added now, will finish the last two teams later. Good luck in tourney everyone, prove me wrong or prove me right and your scores will change.

Added a Player's to Watch and a Player's Who Failed section.
"All players"

Back
Top Bottom