Author Topic: VC Reforged Mods: Design your own features!  (Read 17733 times)

BoomBap

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: VC Reforged Mods: Design your own features!
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2017, 04:20:14 AM »
1. Ability to gift fiefs to other factions. Would give 10 relations with faction and king.
[This would add so much to the game imo. You could help shape the world with aiding different kingdoms]

2. Amount of fiefs gives your vassals weekly relation boost. Boost would depend on lords personality.
[Now the vassal relation deterioration is very annoying and unrealistic.
If a lord has a lot of land(more than he could ever have in any other faction) and doesn't have any quarrels within the faction, his relations shouldn't drop by HUGE amounts randomly like they do now. This feature would be a counter measure]

3. Ability to take away single fiefs from vassals. Would cause HUGE relation drop which could be reduced by negotiating with the vassal rather than taking it by command.
[Very useful when you want to make changes in your land sharing. Much better option than starting all over from a savegame 1000 days back and reconquer everything or dispose a loyal vassal... Would come at a cost but a one that would make sense]

4. Be able to give 10k coins to a merchant to save an item for you. Whenever he gets that item for sale, he will keep it for you to be able to buy it whenever. He won't keep it for more than a month tho.

5. "Let you troops assault while you stay back" option to give more realistic results. Still a few casualties more than with you in the battle, but way less than now. Would be a good way to skip boring bandit fights.(casualties would depend on your best companions leadership skill)
 [I get 0 casualties when I join battle and let my troops just charge but 20 norse bodyguards die when i stay back.... in the same fight. Right now this option is out of question for any fight, even against 5 ruffians with 200 bodyguards]

6. Be able to kill lords and kings
[speaks for itself]

7. Lords "wait in line" in your hall for only 1 week before they go to another place(kingdom).
[I hate having 10 quarrelsome lords constantly in my hall annoying my wife. But talking to them is no option because that would cause huge relation drops all over the world. Crappy feature if you ask me.]

IrishGael

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2017, 09:43:46 AM »
The Ui neill factions (my family) banner is historically incorrect. Their banner should be The Red Hand of O'Neill/Ulster that shouldn't belong to Uladh, it's a design oversight. the devs said  they would patch this, over a year ago, but never got done. Would love a mod for this. Have no idea hot to do this myself. This is a massive immersion breaking point for me as it is a part of my family history.

kalarhan

• Python Saint
  • Count
  • Use Q&A thread, not a PM :)
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVCWF&S
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2017, 11:36:47 AM »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:24:35 PM by kalarhan »

IrishGael

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2017, 12:27:02 PM »
Have no idea hot to do this myself.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,347990.msg8348333.html#msg8348333
visit the Forge if you need further help. All you need to do is a quick edit using a image editor like free Paint.net

Cheers

Thanks for the assistance, but I have zero clue on how to mod a game. If you know of a step by step tutorial on how to do so, it would be great help.

kalarhan

• Python Saint
  • Count
  • Use Q&A thread, not a PM :)
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVCWF&S
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2017, 12:49:39 PM »
If you know of a step by step tutorial
see link above for a step by step guide (best available at least  :P), and visit the Forge if you want to learn more.

Cheers

Viking-AllFather

• Recruit
  • AllFather...ODIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2019, 01:39:07 PM »
1. Ability to gift fiefs to other factions. Would give 10 relations with faction and king.
[This would add so much to the game imo. You could help shape the world with aiding different kingdoms]

2. Amount of fiefs gives your vassals weekly relation boost. Boost would depend on lords personality.
[Now the vassal relation deterioration is very annoying and unrealistic.
If a lord has a lot of land(more than he could ever have in any other faction) and doesn't have any quarrels within the faction, his relations shouldn't drop by HUGE amounts randomly like they do now. This feature would be a counter measure]

3. Ability to take away single fiefs from vassals. Would cause HUGE relation drop which could be reduced by negotiating with the vassal rather than taking it by command.
[Very useful when you want to make changes in your land sharing. Much better option than starting all over from a savegame 1000 days back and reconquer everything or dispose a loyal vassal... Would come at a cost but a one that would make sense]

4. Be able to give 10k coins to a merchant to save an item for you. Whenever he gets that item for sale, he will keep it for you to be able to buy it whenever. He won't keep it for more than a month tho.

5. "Let you troops assault while you stay back" option to give more realistic results. Still a few casualties more than with you in the battle, but way less than now. Would be a good way to skip boring bandit fights.(casualties would depend on your best companions leadership skill)
 [I get 0 casualties when I join battle and let my troops just charge but 20 norse bodyguards die when i stay back.... in the same fight. Right now this option is out of question for any fight, even against 5 ruffians with 200 bodyguards]

6. Be able to kill lords and kings
[speaks for itself]

7. Lords "wait in line" in your hall for only 1 week before they go to another place(kingdom).
[I hate having 10 quarrelsome lords constantly in my hall annoying my wife. But talking to them is no option because that would cause huge relation drops all over the world. Crappy feature if you ask me.]
this