Native Completed European 1h Dueling Contest Season 2 - [EDC2]

Users who are viewing this thread

does this make me best player ever??  :fruity:

EE6D2A53379A38D461A83834DBDC64E573D9D4DB

A confession which has to be made.

Hello Warbladers,

There's a confession to be made. I cheated in this tournament by lying to everyone, especially to Gibby. I told people that my opponents gave me default wins.

The reason why:
The main reason for it was that I wanted to become best duel player so much. I'm good friends with all duel players and asked them if is it possible to become best duel player for me so i could show people how strong i am. Everyone said no except RoBiN. After long time thinking i realised that people are right i cant become best duel player but why RoBiN said it like that? After a while i realised that RoBiN was just being kind to me. He knew that i'm not capable of it. So i decided to cheat and i made this up. We thought we had a rock-solid plan to not let anyone know this, and it actually worked. I was too smart for the EDC2 admins and they didnt realise. The plan was that I lied to everyone and said i got def wins and whoever didnt accept def wins i told admins that i beat them 7-0. They didnt believe in this but i told them that i'm from Germany so it would not look weird. Because German players are born skilled in duels. The main reasons why I did this because like i said i was tired of being a sh*t archer and i wanted to prove everyone that i'm actually good duelist.

Consequenses and Follow-ups:
I take the blame of this all, and I accept the consequenses of me cheating in this tournament. I guess the punishment will be a ban from the final (obviously), and a ban for the next duel tournaments, and I totally respect that decision.
Sorry to every single person I lied to of not being best duel player.
I'm sorry to the Vernon,Lyestra and Bloody Death for lying to you guys.
I'm sorry to the Admin Team for lying to them. They didnt realise and i became best duel player but i just did not feel this was right thing to do.
I'm sorry to the community for all this, I kept silence for sometime and let ppl swag about me and I enjoyed it since now but in the end i felt guilty.
Sorry to all duel players, that I sullied your names and disappointed you :/

Conclusion:
This isn't something for me, and I don't know what I thought at that moment. But I will promise to you all that this will never happen again. I can assure that to you guys 'n girls. I hope you won't take this too hard, I know there will be some haters, but I hope to be forgiven in the end.

I'm sorry, because it's mainly my fault. I asked every duel players and it seemed like i had no choice and everyone refused to see Rayden as the best duel player. But in the end I agreed and it was wrong for me, I know. I don't know what I was thinking about at that moment. Sorry for the trouble!

I need to make a confesstion too... Actually I pretended to be RoBiN so I could be friend with Rayden, I even did two training FT7s with him. He lost both, but I lied anyway and told him he can do it. Sorry men and ECS3 head admin.

Me and maximou have been looking forward for our ft7. Doner never replied to maximou so we have just been waiting. Im was ready to do our ft7 before and am ready now, its not my fault doner never dueled maximou. Can i ask why did you give def win to maximou over me? And can we do our duel so the strongest one would go forward. Thats what we both want

Back
Top Bottom