Native Completed European 1h Dueling Contest Season 2 - [EDC2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Ciiges 7 - 3 Dopey

3MZLu1n.png

Nah. You don't get to fiddle the bracket after the tournament's already started to yet again put yourself as my next opponent.

Khefren gets a default win. Your tournaments are muck and I won't join a third for this same thing. GLHF to all who don't care.

If you edited the brackets after you published it Gibby, atleast should you inform us about it. In my eyes, I don't see any difference but apparently some do. Mind explaining?

M was always Arni's opponent in the second round, the bracket has NOT been changed EXCEPT FOR the addition of Pendragon.

He messaged me on steam and explained why he had missed the sign ups, and considering he messaged me on the 18th (the date at which signups were due to close) I thought it would be fine to allow him to enter. I had closed the signups at 1:30gmt, which was quite a random time so I decided that it wouldn't be an issue if he was added at 8 or so gmt, as technically the 18th had not yet ended.

Arni was the creator of the bracket, I believe he created it fairly and in a way that did not jeopardise the legitimacy of the tournament. I could be wrong, of course, but there is no way of verifying this. Personally I'm annoyed that I'll be duelling BD before the semi final or the final because I know he's going to wipe the floor with me, but I hope and believe that Arni did not create the bracket illegitimately.

M I absolutely understand your frustration, and you are of course welcome to leave should you so desire to do so, but I would please ask that you reconsider this decision and stay. Having so many talented players in the tournament is an honour and it would be a real shame for you to leave at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom