The storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried looking up on the internet but I just cant find the storyline anywhere for Viking conquest. So could anyone tell me what the storyline is and how it develops, as well as major choices and how to get them?

Hrulj said:
I tried looking up on the internet but I just cant find the storyline anywhere for Viking conquest. So could anyone tell me what the storyline is and how it develops, as well as major choices and how to get them?

That is one big question:

You are traveling with your mom, when you are attacked by Viking pirates. In trying to find your mother you get involved in the Viking Invasion of Britain. Only really major choice is what side to support. Other than that there are loads of other choices to make which start with picking your character. These more minor choices do not change the main storyline but effect who you will play it. And, to an extent who will be your friends.  There is also one major side story, completely outside the main storyline.

For more detailed look check out some of the posts, The guide on companions etc. Best way to learn it though is to play it. I think of it as a sort of extended tutorial. I just remember in Native (any many mods thereof) spending 100-200 days or more building up your character, finding companions and generally setting yourself up to start into getting into conquering. I see the storyline in VC as a fun way to do that. At the end you enter the sandbox game.

Back
Top Bottom