[UNAC S6] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

*guaccmole intensifies*

gJ0Qfdy.jpg

Killerbart said:
EU players getting player of the week?  :oops:

If a EU player performs the best of the bunch in a given week, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to qualify for POTW like the NA players. If you're registered into the tournament, it's fair game for all.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but how are the administration planning on tackling uber stacked tournament teams? I don't think anyone wants a repeat of Kingdom of Blacktide etc etc

It's a difficult balance to strike. You want competition, but in as small a scene as this, can you really force players apart and keep them from playing with people they want to play with? No one wants to be forced to either sit or play on mediocre and unfamiliar teams.

That being said, if this tournament get's off the ground, I think it'll be a good one to watch. Whichever team comes out as the favorite, I doubt it'll be as heavily stacked as the kingdom of blacktide, or even CRB. Add in good quality streams from le blade cast, it should be h y p e.

ClockWise said:
It's a difficult balance to strike. You want competition, but in as small a scene as this, can you really force players apart and keep them from playing with people they want to play with? No one wants to be forced to either sit or play on mediocre and unfamiliar teams.

That being said, if this tournament get's off the ground, I think it'll be a good one to watch. Whichever team comes out as the favorite, I doubt it'll be as heavily stacked as the kingdom of blacktide, or even CRB. Add in good quality streams from le blade cast, it should be h y p e.

When this does materialize we'll definitely be covering some matches from UNAC. Pro hype style.

Let's hope the hype comes from more than just the streams.  :wink:

It will also be my first time streaming a UNAC match.. it really has come full circle.  :ohdear:

Calamity said:
ClockWise said:

When this does materialize we'll definitely be covering some matches from UNAC. Pro hype style.

It will also be my first time streaming a UNAC match.. it really has come full circle.  :ohdear:
you're officially an old man

XeleonPrime said:
Calamity said:
ClockWise said:

you're officially an old man

rip me

Back
Top Bottom