Fietta's Inverse Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis

Fietta's Inverse Videos

Hello, Inverse Guru Fietta Here, You're probably either going to comment 'Oi I thought u left' I did say however I'll come on ludus from time to time and I do, please comment face palms and any other sorts of arrogant comments, I have to keep up the Inverse master race after all I also DO NOT PLAY any form of battle unless it's IG as a troll but I haven't touched a scrim in months, I come on Ludus for around 5 minutes every few days. Anyways, since I don't want to play much anyone I'm wanting to give out my knowledge of Inverse to you people, I've been working on this for some time, I've learned from myself only with great battle tips from people like Cleric_Johnson.

What is Inverse?:
Inverse is basically the opposite to Normal. People say it's 'For people who can't play Normal' some people find it extremely hard. People who say that Inverse is for people who can't play normal are people who find Inverse too hard and can't play with it. Inverse is the Opposite attack direction to your mouse. If I was to move my mouse right then the swing will go left etc. People say that it's unfair when It's not, it's just a style that not many people can defeat/combat. Learning Inverse takes time, quite a long time. there's no actual 'Advantage' when it comes to Inverse and many people have tried to use Inverse but in around a week or two change. I sometimes call Inverse a 'Religion' probably the closest to something Satanic. Imagine Inverse as a Virus that's hit warband hard.

I'm going to be making VIDEO tutorials on how to actually use inverse, show you moves that I've learnt myself and also show different movement, angles, feinting, Chambering, Mouse Settings & In game Settings and also Fietta's special moves (360 spam spin, right swing curve, combat every spam). I'll be teaching 1H, 1H with Shield and also 2H. Some of these videos (Such as feinting) may still benefit you if you're using the 'Normal' Style. This is the first time someone has actually made Inverse videos properly (Not to sound EGOtistic Volcom). I'm also willing to give a couple of people full training on Inverse (When I have time). I'll make this thread clean and fancy at a later date.

PROS:
- Speed, your sword isn't actually 'faster' but it's your movement that makes you faster. When you do a left hit you move right. When you do a left swing, the sword moves from left to a ~35 degree angle to the right, this means that when you move right and do a left swing, your sword is already touching their hitbox making instant slashes.

- Feints, your feints are superior, you can actually feint the same with normal it just depends on movement, but since you move your mouse to the opposite way, you gain more momentum and is able to switch quicker (You can do it with normal if you try hard enough)

- Movement, You move away from the direction of your sword making you place your sword on hitboxes better, this means you're able to do the 'right to left' swing slash, also when people attempt to 'spam' you, you're able to even be quicker than them with a right swing (On occasions).

- Chambering, you may think it's hard to chamber, but once you know how to chamber, since you move the opposite direction of the sword if you chamber someone's right swing it will almost always hit. Also you're able to chamber down stabs with up attack directions easier, people rarely tend to block this.

CONS:
- Awareness, your awareness isn't as good as many inverse players tend to look 'on the floor' there's many other inverse styles but mainly to feint they look down at a 45 - 70 degree angle.

- Vision, people think Inverse is 'Tunnel Vision' where you only focus on the player in front of you, for a lot of inverse players that's completely true, although not always but it has a definite disadvantage to 'Normal' Styles.

- Random Hits, Many players (Arni) tend to random hit a lot, so you may be doing a simple feints but they'll 'click', depending on your sensitivity and play style this can easily be combatted although people who tend to feint a lot are vulnerable.

Shemaforash said:
there are people who used only inverse before you, you do realize that?

Yes, indeed, not well. Apart from old players such as FiSk, Tobi etc. FiSk has gone rusty and doesn't play and didn't play battle for long, yes he did in the NC and Tobi plays Cav. there's obviously more to mention such as Sponge, Sodomard etc.

trot888 said:
Shemaforash said:
there are people who used only inverse before you, you do realize that?

Yes, indeed, not well. Apart from old players such as FiSk, Tobi etc. FiSk has gone rusty and doesn't play and didn't play battle for long, yes he did in the NC and Tobi plays Cav. there's obviously more to mention such as Sponge, Sodomard etc.
'

Senni_ti, lezard and lots of other crpg players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom