What is this.

Users who are viewing this thread

squamouss

Veteran
So I downloaded something called Phosphor, and that is a submod of Perisno, but is going to be it's own thing later, but this is the board for Rigale, which I think is another separate thing, and so it seems like there's like a dozen things going on in here. Can someone explain just what this board is and if there are multiple projects going on or just one thing?

squamouss said:
So I downloaded something called Phosphor, and that is a submod of Perisno, but is going to be it's own thing later, but this is the board for Rigale, which I think is another separate thing, and so it seems like there's like a dozen things going on in here. Can someone explain just what this board is and if there are multiple projects going on or just one thing?

Rigale was an original mod with crafting, resources, knowledge skills, etc. made by Cernunos, but has been discontinued.
GSanders had supported Cernunos just before the end, and has taken over.

Rigale was then merged with Perisno, an impressive work by GSanders again, as a sub-mod called Phosphor.
Phosphor has since continued to evolve on its own and, while still using some resources from Perisno, is an entirely different mod now, especially since Perisno's development is continuing as well. So, Phosphor is now a stand-alone mod.

GSanders has introduced crafting, resources (iron, wood, etc.), knowledge skills (leatherworking, smithing, bardic music, etc.) and specializations (banker=bonus to trade, etc) with some framework of Perisno...and is currently working with magic and making Phosphor a world of its own.
GSanders' work has been a bit slow recently due to some health issues, but is back and working again, though currently assisting Warsword Conquest.

Back
Top Bottom