(Spoiler) I didn't swear my oath to Aethelred help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lackie

Recruit
I've decided to give the letter to Aelfred and I chose Bodo. Now, the problem is that when he told me to swear oath to his brother, I refused (I didn't want to join the West Seaxe, I thought it was an option and the mission would continue). Now, I talk to them, but nothing happens, I mean, there is no dialogue with both. Is it normal? bugged or something?

The mission does not continue, It's been quite some time since I've talked with them and I don't know what to do, and I'm stuck here...  someone, please help me? :cry:

Lackie said:
I've decided to give the letter to Aelfred and I chose Bodo. Now, the problem is that when he told me to swear oath to his brother, I refused (I didn't want to join the West Seaxe, I thought it was an option and the mission would continue). Now, I talk to them, but nothing happens, I mean, there is no dialogue with both. Is it normal? bugged or something?

The mission does not continue, It's been quite some time since I've talked with them and I don't know what to do, and I'm stuck here...  someone, please help me? :cry:

Check in the Cheat Menu. There should be a way to reset the game before that mission.

1. Go to CAMP MENU.
2. Click Options.
3. Click on More.
4. Toggle Cheat Menu On.
5. Go to Storyline Cheats.
6. Reset Back Alliance Quest

Back
Top Bottom