Tutorial: How to do M's Infamous Feint! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hyperaries

Banned
Hallo!

In case you don't know who M is, he is a once-tournament player for Warband. He used to be one of the best players in Europe! Now, while he wasn't the first to come up with this feint; he's probably just named after it, for using it a lot.

M's feint is where you essentially exploit a sprite glitch to make it look like you're stabbing, when in reality you're not stabbing in the first place. It just looks like that because of the sprite and angling glitches. It just looks like a stab and then a really quick (faster than chamber quick) right swing.

In order to do M's feint, you must first swing left, right. Then, while holding that, block downwards. Then, swing right. If timed properly, this will make your swing look like you're simultaneously stabbing and swinging to the right.
In addition, you should try to look down, and move left while you perform this feint.

So in other words: Left swing -> block Down -> Right swing.

Timing is crucial. This will be the hardest part. Don't give up. Keep practicing, just don't create too many bad habits!

If this youtube video isn't embedded or doesn't display for any reason, click this link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLctUMVRSrU

I hope you enjoy! :smile:.
Song: Codeko - Trace [PREMIERE]

Hyperaries said:
Plus, I can do it better than in this video, I'm just too lazy to.

Hyperaries said:
At least i'm modest.

[quote author="Oxford Dictionary"]
Unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one’s abilities or achievements
[/quote]

smh fam

Sjaeles said:
Hyperaries said:
Plus, I can do it better than in this video, I'm just too lazy to.

Hyperaries said:
At least i'm modest.

[quote author="Oxford Dictionary"]
Unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one’s abilities or achievements

smh fam
[/quote]

There are multiple definitions. You know what I mean :smile:
In fact, that definition suits my context of modesty.
I'm being moderate in the estimation of MY OWN abilities. I make mistakes, a lot. Now stop derailing the thread, yeah?

Danate, you know what I mean. Stop being a smart ass.
Snazzelicious, nothing has to do with it other than Danate's comment. I brought it up but they are the ones who persist.. They are derailing the thread. They are air heads.

Danate said:
Drunk posting ftw.

But seriously, if you say you're to lazy to do it better, you shouldn't be making tutorials.
Dat awkward moment when you look stupid because you're being super sarcastic.

I was assuming you were being sarcastic when you posted that I should 'do it right' when in reality I basically was. Therefore, I played along.
I agree with you. You should try your best, especially for tutorial videos. This was close enough :p.
When you don't try your best, you're actually kind of wasting your time, when you think about it.

You really think I was serious?  :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Were you serious when you said that I should do it right? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I cover my point.

Hyperaries said:
Danate said:
Drunk posting ftw.

But seriously, if you say you're to lazy to do it better, you shouldn't be making tutorials.
Dat awkward moment when you look stupid because you're being super sarcastic.

I was assuming you were being sarcastic when you posted that I should 'do it right' when in reality I basically was. Therefore, I played along.
I agree with you. You should try your best, especially for tutorial videos. This was close enough :p.
When you don't try your best, you're actually kind of wasting your time, when you think about it.

You really think I was serious?  :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Were you serious when you said that I should do it right? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I cover my point.

You don't have to reply to everything. Just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom