Match Reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tardet

French Toast
Count
Matchs Reviews

Greatings, bladers! After some time of reflexion, and since Sjaeles has decided to hold the betting corner (which he will do better than me without any doubt), I will be instead producing some match reviews that I do will be productive, interesting and will make the tournament being hyped even more

It is of course obvious that I do not intend to cover every matchs, even tho I'm gonna try my best to do a maximum so if anyone is willing to make some reviews, feel free. I would just ask you to let me know which one you're gonna do a bit advance so we don't waste our time making two reviews for one match. Eventually, I will let Trebron writes his analysis for the final phases if he wants to, as the ones for the WNL5 were quite good.

Week 1 - General Informations :

MAPS & FACTIONS

nc16week1closed_zpsp6tmvrtd.png
nc16week1open_zpsngpditda.png

UPCOMING REVIEWS
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
StageTeamsAnalystDate
Where?
Week 1 - Group BNorth America vs. Finland Tardet30/01/16

RECENT REVIEWS
StageTeamsAnalystDate
Where?

Ps : Thanks to Scar and Aeronwen for the table.

Please do note that I will try my best to make atleast one or two review for this week, but that since we're already Thursday, I might have not so much time to cover many matchs. Week 2 should be better.

Good idea! It would be cool to gather knowledgeable people in a Skype conference for example, you can still make a stream, but it depends on people whether they want it or not. Good luck.  :smile:

Calamity said:
yourNotAlone said:
Putting so much work into this without any reward, you rock. Good luck!
As does anyone in this community putting in effort, especially admins.

Of course, but Tardet came up with this himself and he's doing it besides his admin work. Same goes for Arys, good job to him aswell, but I don't particularly care about the betting corner.

Thanks everyone for all the positive feebacks. It is really appreciated. I've been updating the thread with new informations. I will be analyzing all the streamed matchs, which makes it 4 so far. It's gonna be a tough scheldule but I hope to be able holding it.

Serj1 said:
Good idea! It would be cool to gather knowledgeable people in a Skype conference for example, you can still make a stream, but it depends on people whether they want it or not. Good luck.  :smile:

It's might not totaly be what you have in minds, but H&S from MB_tv already took on the idea, go check it if you didn't already !

Das Knecht said:
Amazing idea Tardet! Just one thing - it's Match Reviews  :wink:

Säga tack Varagian :wink: (I know it's Swedish but I don't speak Finnish sadly.)

On another note, Robin and Aeronwen producted an awesome preview of Poland vs Ireland, you should really give it a try, worth reading!

Impatient to start this guys!

Tardet said:
On another note, Robin and Aeronwen producted an awesome preview of Poland vs Ireland, you should really give it a try, worth reading!
Thanks but just to be clear Robin wrote the preview – it’s all his work, I just did the proofreading, editing and formatting (and made one very inexpert graphic).

Glad to see you are finding my updates to the livestreams thread useful but for upcoming reviews why don’t you just leave a link to the livestreams thread instead of copying over the info?
For Recent Reviews the date field (with the countdown link I make) is not so useful in your index but a link to the recording of the match (once it’s up) would be.

Glad to see you are finding my updates to the livestreams thread useful but for upcoming reviews why don’t you just leave a link to the livestreams thread instead of copying over the info?
For Recent Reviews the date field (with the countdown link I make) is not so useful in your index but a link to the recording of the match (once it’s up) would be.

You got more than a point, I will change that accordingly once I've finished the Finland vs NA preview, Thanks for the suggestion Aero.

A question: is this thread for previews, or for Match REviews? I mean are there going to be some sort of overview of how a match went, after the fact, or is this for the previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom