List of Prisoner Units and their upgrade tree ("Common" Faction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vampiresbane

Regular
Prisoners are "recruitable" once a player is enslaved and creates an uprising leading to fellow slaves joining their party after a successful escape.  The amount that join the player depends on how many the player convinced to revolt, how many that mine/plantation contained at the time of the uprising, and how many the player helped escape (ie if you let the guards kill most of the escaping slaves, you won't get many new friends.)

Prisoners are the lowest tier unit within the "Common" or "Slave" faction tree. 

Here's the "Common" Faction unit tree and relevant stats.
KPsg48y.png

I do not know their relevant gear.  For the most part, most of the units have similar stats except for skills such as ironflesh, powerstrike, or precise shot.  I imagine gear variation between units is much larger than the stat difference. 

Hi, I Have gathered Information about the Spanish Troops. I hope I Can present thme in a few days here.

That'd be fantastic.  I'll take a look at it when you're done.  Getting all the factions listed will be faster if we have multiple players doing it.

So, I finished The Spanish Troop Tree, but I can not post pictures here in the forum. Also I made a pdf-file with the trees and stats about all spanish standart units (not veteran or elite). Any idea what is the best way th share these things?

I don't know how to post a pdf without just posting the entire pdf as an attachment. 

Posting pictures is pretty easy as long as you host them first on imgur or tinypic.  Just type [.img]picsaddresshere[./img] without the periods and you should be fine. 

Back
Top Bottom