86 Manry
86 Arys
85 Jeffrey9792
85 ACanadianPolarBear
84 Sigi
84 Rake
84 Danate
82 Heat

HAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Guacc really proud he rated himself up there  :fruity:

Okay when I said the tk's helped I didn't mean it was only them. There were other people too. As for Guacc's rating, I personally thought it should have been lower. Because he is bad.

Kelquethas said:
Guacc really proud he rated himself up there  :fruity:

i actually only took part in rating the dofs/gks (they were all supposed to be 60) then left from boredom

Danate said:
As always, these ratings are inaccurate.

Entertaining to look at though.

round difference?

your skill is as much as a joke as that post was

idk how u will interpret this  :fruity:

Guaccmoleboy said:
i actually only took part in rating the dofs/gks (they were all supposed to be 60) then left from boredom

Hi

To be fair I didn't attend the HB massacre. We were still able to get 4 rounds on them which was about as much as any other team fighting for that last spot would have been able to get.

Ebdanian Admiral said:
To be fair I didn't attend the HB massacre. We were still able to get 4 rounds on them which was about as much as any other team fighting for that last spot would have been able to get.

Not taking any sides but we lost those rounds after i went archer, zaffa went cav, menethil went cav and pretty much everyone started trolling. But rounds are rounds so ye

When I looked at this list, I was aghast at the lack of representation for my fellow skellingtons.

One might say, well Dr. Skellings, humans seem to rule the planet.

Wrong.

Skellingtons lay in the countless billions beneath our very feet.

At the drop of a hat, we could easily reclaim what is rightfully ours.

I therefore demand that a new class be added, skellingtons, and myself placed at the top.

Godspeed

Dr. Skellings, PhD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom