MP Other Gotha's Adimi Tools - for WFAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright then. As some people requested it and I myself thought it'd be useful, I took a few hours and ported Gotha's Adimi-Tools from Warband to WFAS. All features are listed in the spoiler below.
Of course, as the tools are still his, huge credits to Gotha.
Features (17.01.2016-21:20)
  • Slay all players/Slay a player Working
  • Slay all bots Working
  • Slay all horses Working
  • Set HP for everyone/Set HP for a player. - Choose a value between 0 and 101.(Set HP is used instead of the "Heal" function) Working
  • Make everyone (im)mortal/Make a player (im)mortal Working
  • Swap everyone to team 1 or team 2/Swap a player to team 1 or team 2 Working
  • Swap teams Working
  • Fix everyones shield/Fix a players shield Working
  • Refill ammunition of everyone/Refill ammunition of a player Working
  • Print GameIDs Working
  • Join and Leave messages if anyone joins or leaves the server. [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Drowning [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Mapping Features Working
  • Sound and animation synchronisation is included Working
  • Poll Override -Admins can accept or reject the poll. If a poll is initialized a new menu will appear on the right side. If you have voted already you can open the menu manually by pressing (F7) Working
  • Teleport (teleport to a player... and more) Working
  • Improved Item Spawn System. The categorys were edited abit and have a new order now. Ecept of that you can now also select all players and you'll get a message if you've selected an invalid player. Working
  • Un/Mute everyone/a player Working
  • Admin Chat by pressing U Working
  • Interner Admin Chat by pressing I Working
  • Set Gold -You can set everyones gold or the gold of a player to an amount between -1 and 100001. Working
  • Five automatic server announcements Can be edited in strings.txtWorking
  • Automatic server announcement [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Every message, which was sent by the server is logged. Working
  • 5 seconds after map change you'll receive these informations: servername, mapname, admins who are online and the current gamemode. Working
  • Heal after duel for player and horse(if exist), Fixing the shield anf refilling the ammunition. Not tested yet, should be working
  • Crashserver -Starts a countdown at 60 seconds. If the counter reachs -1 the server crashs. An admin can stop the countdown all time of course. !Crash doesn't mean restart! Not tested either, should be working as well
  • Kicking [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Horses [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Duel armors [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Trooplimiter in % (You can choose between % of the serverslots or current player amount) Working
  • Admin Levels (Low, Mid and High) Working
  • By pressing the keys O, P and Alt Gr(Alt right) you can teleport free around the map. Working
  • Anti straying horses [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • 100x Custom Maps Working
  • A weather system -Could lag or could look worse. Use it if you want. [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] [abbr=alpha feature][/abbr] Working
  • Master of the Field flag spawns 2min before end(WNL)[abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Force spawning without weapons&shields [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Spawn Master of the Field flag immediately by pressing a button Working
  • Admin Speed Modifier [abbr=You need to press ctrl left+alt left + | F8 Walking | F9 Default running speed | F10 2x default speed | F11 max. running speed. (10x)][/abbr] Not working, due to missing operations.
  • Chooseable reasons for: Kick, Ban, Mute and Slay [abbr=Excessive Teamkilling, Excessive Teamhitting, Cheating, Delaying, Poll abusing, Disregard of admin instructions, Glitching, Trolling, Clantag abuse, Abusive language, Teamplay, Flaming/Raging, Spamming, Abusive playername, Away from keyboard][/abbr] Working
  • Reset Map Working
  • Auto team-switch after a round [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr] Working
  • Immortal Loop Working
  • Mute Loop Working
  • Note for a player -You started to open the gate.. or You started to close the gate.. Working
  • [abbr=Dijon, San'di'boush, Vendetta, Frosty Battle, Reveran Village, Snowy Hamlet, Shariz Village, Mountain Fortress, Fort of Honour, Verloren, Dry Valley]WNL + ENL Maps[/abbr] Not working, due to missing scene props
  • Streamer mode (Allows selected players in Spectator to use a free spectator cam, while everyone else can't.) Working

Anti Teamkill System Working

This admin tool has an anti teamkill system.
You have the following options:
  • Amount of teamkills until kick
  • Amount of anti-teamkill kicks until temporary ban
  • Anti Teamkill System [abbr=Can be turned on/off][/abbr]

Admin Ranks Working
In AdimiTools are four admin ranks.

-Low Temp. Ban, Un/Mute all, Kick Players, Print GameIds, AdminChat, Intern AdminChat, Accept/Reject Polls
-Mid Temp. Ban, Perm. Ban, Administration Panel, Un/Mute all, Kick players, Print GameId, Spawn Master of the Field Flag, AdminChat, Intern AdminChat, Slay players, Accept/Reject Polls
-High Temp. Ban, Perm. Ban, Administration Panel, Un/Mute all, Kick Players, GameId, AdminChat, Reset Map, Spawn Master of the Field Flag, Intern AdminChat, Slay players, Teleport, Switch Teams, Spawn Items, SetHp, SetGold, Restore ammo heal shield, Accept/Reject Polls

and the usual admin with password (Can do everything).

All Admin Ranks can't get banned or kicked.

You can add admins if you open the scripts.txt and replace the following things:

Code:
777777777777 = Low- (It excist 23x 777777777777.) Every can be replaced by a gameID.
888888888888 = Mid- (It excist 23x 888888888888.) Every can be replaced by a gameID.
999999999999 = High- (It excist 23x 999999999999.) Every can be replaced by a gameID.
With admin password =  Can everything.

small part of scripts.txt said:
1224979098644774915 777777777777 1073741855 2 1224979098644774915 777777777777 1073741855 2 1224979098644774915 777777777777 1073741855 2 1224979098644774915 777777777777

Adimi Tools does also support PIN's.(You can open the PIN window by pressing P)
You can set for every admin rank, Low, Mid and High -a PIN.

Code:
11111111111 = PIN for rank "Low"
22222222222 = PIN for rank "Mid"
33333333333 = PIN for rank "High"

The highest number a PIN could be is 99999 and the smallest number is 0

Another part of scripts.txt said:
72057594037927937 1224979098644774913 4 0 417 0 4 0 31 2 11111111111 1224979098644774913 2133 2 72057594037927936

Custom Maps Working

Go into your Native folder
Search the file scenes.txt
Edit the file and search multi_custom_adimi_tool_scene_1
If you posses another map code you have to edit this: :
Code:
scn_multi_custom_adimi_tool_scene_1 multi_custom_adimi_tool_scene_1 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x00000001300389800003a4ea000058340000637a0000399b
 outer_terrain_plain
Then search the file Strings.txt
Edit the file and search str_multi_custom_adimi_tool_scene_1. You can change the map name as well. (Warning! Only those can see the map name, if they have the same file. )
Custom 1 has a demonstration of the mapping features at the moment. To remove them, just delete either the props or the file in your SceneObj-folder

Scening Features(Mapping) [abbr=beta features][/abbr] Working

Mostly working, some scene props don't exist in WFAS

Var1 No. 0 = Opens the portcullis.
Var1 No. 1 = Just admins can open the portcullis.
Var1 No. 2 = The winch doesn't open anylonger the portcullis. It does now open spr_door_f_left and spr_door_f_right.
Var1 No. 3 = The winch doesn't open anylonger the portcullis. It does now open spr_draw_bridge_a it rotates by 85°.
Var1 No. 4 = The winch doesn't open anylonger the portcullis. It does now open spr_grate.
Var1 No. 5 = The winch doesn't open anylonger the portcullis. It does now open spr_gatehouse_door_left and spr_gatehouse_door_right.
Var1 No. 6 = The winch doesn't open anylonger the portcullis. It does now open spr_towngate_rectangle_door_right and spr_towngate_rectangle_door_left.

Var1 No. 0 = An usual barrier
Var1 No. 1 = Kills everyone on it.

Var1 No. 0 & Var2 No. 0 = The archery target doesn't move.
If Var1. and Var2. are bigger than 0:
Var1. No. duration in seconds
Var2. No. meter amount

Var1 & Var2 = 0 -Nothing happens
Var1 = SetHP is enable for the bed
Var2 = How much HP? (Less as 5 is not recommended)

Beds: bed_a bed_b bed_c bed_e bed_f

If Var2. = 0 it is a teleport door.
Teleport doors are teleporting always to the object barrier sphere with the same Var1. No. like the Teleport door. For example: castle_f_sally_door_a has Var1 No. 25 and Var2 No. 0 -It will now teleports you to spr_barrier_sphere with the Var1 No. 25.

If Var2. = 1 admins can open/close the door.
If Var2. = 2 everyone can open/close the door.
Note: Teleport doors are teleporting riders too.

If Var1. = 1 the windmill fan will turn.

You can place items (just weapons&shields and horses) on the map (with the scening editor)
If Var1. = 0 nothing.

If Var1. = 1 the items spawn once and respawns next round(They can just respawn on battle or siege for example).
Var2. means how much the item should spawn. If you enter 5 it will spawn 5x times on the position.

Note: If you place horses -you have to scale them small to 0.1(better would be 0.05) otherwise there would be always a collision of the item horse.
Note: If you place one of the following food items: itm_horse_meat, itm_raw_date_fruit, itm_dried_meat, itm_smoked_fish, itm_cheese, itm_honey, itm_cabbages, itm_sausages, itm_apples, itm_cattle_meat, itm_bread, itm_chicken, itm_pork, itm_butter,itm_raw_grapes | you will receive 5HP if you pick up one of them.

Suggestions or critics? Go ahead!

Downloads
Adimi Tools for WFAS:
Dropbox,Normal Version
Google Drive, Competitive Version

Note: If you're playing in a league and need the module for your server, use the Competitive Version. It doesn't matter which version your admins use, since the changes are serverside.
If you happen to find anything not working, please let me know so I can fix it. Also, if you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Updated downloadlink, as I've updated the tools to fix some problems:
  • Polls should now work without any problems
  • Teleporting Doors should now work without any problems

Also noticed that there was at least one feature missing in the OP:
  • Streamer mode (Allows selected players in Spectator to use a free spectator cam, while everyone else can't.)

Some feedback would really be appreciated- Be it bugs, things not working, errors or just some thoughts

Another update. Fixed:
  • Items now respawn after the round ended
  • New Gates now reset after the round ended
  • Team switch is now working(if you turn it on). It switches all players and the teams score to the other faction(Feedback please: Would you rather have it like this or, if possible, so that the factions will also be switched, thus players keeping faction and teamscore and only roles/spawns will be switched?)

While testing I noticed that in Siege the defenders automatically win if all attackers are dead. Not sure if this is a bug, since my code doesn't really touch that part, or a feature. Halp, anyone?

Download

Since I'm not going to add new features, at least not soon, you'd really help me by using the tools and reporting any bugs you come across. Thanks for the offer, though.
(Note: I'm currently hosting a server myself and could use some admins, I guess. Shoot me a PM or add me in Steam if you're interested)

(Sorry for the doublepost)

Since the tools are now beeing used in the DP league, I've added a version of the tools for competitive play. Currently the only change is, that there will be a message if someone uses the itemspawn-system, showing who spawned which item for who.

Apart from that, I've fixed the problem with the class limiters, so those now work correctly.

You can find both versions in the OP.

Hi, currently using your/gothas mod on our siege server for wfas. working fine so far, except one BIG BUG: all gates (on native maps and on custom scenes) wont open correctly. if a player (no matter the team aor rank) starts opening a gate it will show the messages "Player X opened the gate" and "Player X closed the gate" instantly and the upper part of the gate will outstand out of the ground. 
Pls try to fix it, in some cases its not possible to play the map anymore (it the outstanding part is to high to jump)
+ if someone "closes" the gate it will to the same process, the gate will end up completly in the ground
tested with 3 different maps (including castle in the hills)

and some nice-to-have features d be: more health if you kill an enemy and a GUI, showing the TH amout of a player

ty for reading and ty for your work

EDIT: thank you very much for the fast bug fix

The bug reported by Simju has been fixed, you can download the fixed version from here.
The link in the OP has also been updated, Competitive Version will follow as soon as my compiler stops acting up <.< Competitive Version added to OP!

The fix only changed scene_props.txt, so in case you already changed a file to add items and/or maps, it's enough to only replace scene_props.txt.

Updated the link for the competitive version; should now work again without requesting access first.
I believe Google Drive made some changes at some point this year, making previously shared content no longer accessible.

Back
Top Bottom