Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

thewanderingknight said:
Amtal said:
Beautifull MOD, really, really nice ! Please, please keep working on it, I am loving it a lot .

DLed this morning after learning about latest release through utube yesterday .

Verision I am running: SoF v1.5 Enhanced ( Nexus ) .

Found 2 triggers to CTD for me so far:

Trying to look at political Map It CTDs me when clicking the Option.
Trying to set Diplomacy Options . It CTDs me when I want to go back after having set what I want .

I am playing various MB mods parallel, am getting CTDs very, very rarely and randomly...so I am quite sure this has to do with SoF somehow .

Not sure maybe a corrupt file since can't see any reason to ctd in those situations. But what you mean by "options" in the political map? I basically just tested it by using it didn't anything else so not sure. And what did you changed in diplomacy options?

Hello . Sorry for the late replay, and sorry for wording badly .

The game crashes on me when I click on the option "View political Map" in the "reports Section .

In diplomacy, I had changed several options like battle contiuation and AI settings at once, cant recall exactly which . I just tried to recreate this CTD, but it did not occur again with me changing different settings during various attempts.

I think I will redownload the file and see whether I can reproduce any of the 2 CTD situations to b e able to give clearer information .

Amtal said:
thewanderingknight said:
Amtal said:
Beautifull MOD, really, really nice ! Please, please keep working on it, I am loving it a lot .

DLed this morning after learning about latest release through utube yesterday .

Verision I am running: SoF v1.5 Enhanced ( Nexus ) .

Found 2 triggers to CTD for me so far:

Trying to look at political Map It CTDs me when clicking the Option.
Trying to set Diplomacy Options . It CTDs me when I want to go back after having set what I want .

I am playing various MB mods parallel, am getting CTDs very, very rarely and randomly...so I am quite sure this has to do with SoF somehow .

Not sure maybe a corrupt file since can't see any reason to ctd in those situations. But what you mean by "options" in the political map? I basically just tested it by using it didn't anything else so not sure. And what did you changed in diplomacy options?

Hello . Sorry for the late replay, and sorry for wording badly .

The game crashes on me when I click on the option "View political Map" in the "reports Section .

In diplomacy, I had changed several options like battle contiuation and AI settings at once, cant recall exactly which . I just tried to recreate this CTD, but it did not occur again with me changing different settings during various attempts.

I think I will redownload the file and see whether I can reproduce any of the 2 CTD situations to b e able to give clearer information .

You don't need to redownload if everything is working fine, was maybe some random crash.

This is one great looking MOD well done.. love many of the things you have done. one of them is the changing of the horse when on main map looks great. i have seen some things not working right like enemy troops in battle with out a weapon trying to fight. just the odd one .. i will try to make a note on ones they are.

Smelly said:
This is one great looking MOD well done.. love many of the things you have done. one of them is the changing of the horse when on main map looks great. i have seen some things not working right like enemy troops in battle with out a weapon trying to fight. just the odd one .. i will try to make a note on ones they are.

I believe you're refering to when sometimes the lance break and they don't change weapon right away, it happens sometimes, but they do end up changing weapon. It's just an ai thing.

not sure its bug or not but,

when you request a personal leave from a lord and then that lord defeated in battle, you just keep receiving a message about that lord is defeated in battle.

and the screen is just full of that message  :neutral:
no other message.

upss
start as adventure and join freelancer as knight for a lord from Ayyubid Sultanate
Sands of Faith v1.5 Enhanced

just create an account for this report  :grin:

*not native english  :oops:

sagari said:
not sure its bug or not but,

when you request a personal leave from a lord and then that lord defeated in battle, you just keep receiving a message about that lord is defeated in battle.

and the screen is just full of that message  :neutral:
no other message.

upss
start as adventure and join freelancer as knight for a lord from Ayyubid Sultanate
Sands of Faith v1.5 Enhanced

just create an account for this report  :grin:

*not native english  :oops:

Yes, it's apparently a bug that was never reported before, I guess just wait a bit until he's released.

Bug fixing progress for v1.6:

- Fixed your vassals when you start as king recruiting teutonic troops.
- Fixed merchant's trade ledger errors and not appearing in reports menu.
- Fixed some "back" buttons that could lead to a wrong character creation menu as adventurer and consequent bugged start with wrong items that aren't part of the mod and would throw you randomly on the campaign map (you can see the example in ReformistTM video).
- Fixed siege scenes for Archas, Heraclea, Tarsus, Cairo, Edessa. All siege scenes shall now have been fixed finally.
- Fixed recruitment cost display in villages, it will now display the correct cost.

Can someone confirm that marriages are not working properly?

- Recruitment costs. I still see sometimes incorrect numbers when hiring units at villages. It seem to multiple by 10, but until now it only occured if it where just 1 or 2 available for hire. Also It only occurs to villages where I hired units before. This happens to me as well in the mod "A clash of kings"
- Multiple item Icons are not correctly displayed, Upside down, some require a 180o degrees turn others just 90o degrees. Also the flags on the lances wave on a very odd way, not attached as it seems.
- The acre system, when buying acres it displayes in the financial reports not always the correct figures. The projected income does not match what the information states when you are in the acre buying menu at the designated town.
- Some pathing issues.

Hello,
I'm on mac,  i deleted font and data font but now the trees are white, the banners of saladin are white and more importantly the ground, the rocks etc are all white on the battlefields
how shall i fix this ? :smile:
thank you very much
good day to you

Ps: i saw your post with a similar issue, i re Downloaded it and reput it in module but nothing changed

surboyss said:
Hello,
I'm on mac,  i deleted font and data font but now the trees are white, the banners of saladin are white and more importantly the ground, the rocks etc are all white on the battlefields
how shall i fix this ? :smile:
thank you very much
good day to you

Ps: i saw your post with a similar issue, i re Downloaded it and reput it in module but nothing changed

It looks like a shader problem, maybe something from your drivers, I don'y know much about Macs to say the truth, but usually the problem seems to be only font. Aren't you deleting the mb.fx file or something?

Great mod especially for a fan of Kingdom of Heaven. I was wondering if wounded men (every single one) dying even with high surgery skill is intentional, kinda makes sieges a bit costly and an entire skill including the books useless. Its probably just an option I haven't clicked in some sub menu or another as with most of these bug reports but I have not found it.

Thallo said:
Great mod especially for a fan of Kingdom of Heaven. I was wondering if wounded men (every single one) dying even with high surgery skill is intentional, kinda makes sieges a bit costly and an entire skill including the books useless. Its probably just an option I haven't clicked in some sub menu or another as with most of these bug reports but I have not found it.

Because it's not a bug, it's normal and how it is in vanilla.

I've played quite a bit of vanilla and wounded troops do not die if you have 5 surgery, and you don't even time to camp to heal any of them either because they die instantly. If there was supposed to be no chance of survival wounded troops would not be included they would all be listed dead. There's even a specific skill you can learn to increase the chance that they will survive and certain high level troops get wounded instead killed more often due to armor. If hero characters can survive wounding and enemy troops can get wounded and be taken prisoner then what about your troops.

Thallo said:
I've played quite a bit of vanilla and wounded troops do not die if you have 5 surgery, and you don't even time to camp to heal any of them either because they die instantly. If there was supposed to be no chance of survival wounded troops would not be included they would all be listed dead. There's even a specific skill you can learn to increase the chance that they will survive and certain high level troops get wounded instead killed more often due to armor. If hero characters can survive wounding and enemy troops can get wounded and be taken prisoner then what about your troops.

I didn't changed anything related to that and you're the only one in all the time the mod exists saying anything related to that.

Having some issues with the siege of Edessa, my troops get stuck at the bottom of the tower and only go up one by one very slowly to their slaughter on the wall.

GY8lBgj.jpg

Also defenders can focus on one of your troops on the bottom of the walls, after they go there from the huddle stuck at the tower entrance.

85lAj25.jpg

Besides this issue with one city siege I think the sejuck archers need a minor nerf, maybe in their firing speed. I've seen a group of 10-15 stop entire infantry charges just by themselves in open ground, not to mention their devastating fire in sieges and to be honest they resemble a rifleman rather then an archer in how they chew up troops.

Otherwise I've enjoyed the city sieges with the size and variety compared to vanilla

Thallo said:
[/spoiler]
Having some issues with the siege of Edessa, my troops get stuck at the bottom of the tower and only go up one by one very slowly to their slaughter on the wall.

GY8lBgj.jpg

Also defenders can focus on one of your troops on the bottom of the walls, after they go there from the huddle stuck at the tower entrance.

85lAj25.jpg

Besides this issue with one city siege I think the sejuck archers need a minor nerf, maybe in their firing speed. I've seen a group of 10-15 stop entire infantry charges just by themselves in open ground, not to mention their devastating fire in sieges and to be honest they resemble a rifleman rather then an archer in how they chew up troops.

Otherwise I've enjoyed the city sieges with the size and variety compared to vanilla [/spoiler]

Just download v1.6 all siege scenes were fixed already, that was one of them and don't use siege tower anymore.

hi! just tried the new 1.7 version of the mod for some hours, and found that wounded soldiers dissapear
after a battle from the roster. i  noticed it at first when i traveled around , after spending a month in the hospitallier order
and gaining the grandmasters trust. i got the dialogue "i'm very sorry to see you go, please keep the equipment
i gave you, and be safe". the equipment dissapeared from the inventory leaving me only with the items i had.

then i started recruiting and gathering heroes in my party, but after each battle wounded soldiers are gone for good.
i first thought that it was just mercenaries but then troops from other factions begun to dissapear too.

i have messed a little with the morgh's tool, maybe it's that. i'll try the original and report.

btw GREAT JOB!!!

Edit:i i tried several combinations. it seems that the wounded- knocked uncoscious soldiers dissapear
only if in the game i start as an adventurer. as a lord or a king everything is fine, i get wounded
soldiers that heal over time. i tried it with both a clean install of the mod, and the morghs thing i did.

i tried also something different: i gave a battle of 30vs30 with "let your troops attack without you".
they took some 10 casualties in wounded and something like 5 killed. when the battle was over
the roster was normal. 10 soldiers wounded  15 alive. then i fought the battle
normally with my avatar, and won the battle. some troops who were not injured disapeared the survivors
were about 10 without the companions. but when returned to the main map, the party had only 1 troop
except the companions.

Background information:
- SoF v1.7
- Used a savegame from v1.6

Getting an error: When clicking on "Character Reports"
Script error on opcode 2325: Invalid Item Kind ID: -1; Line NO: 48:
At Script: Initialize_reports.

Balerion567 said:
Background information:
- SoF v1.7
- Used a savegame from v1.6

Getting an error: When clicking on "Character Reports"
Script error on opcode 2325: Invalid Item Kind ID: -1; Line NO: 48:

Hmmm maybe I changed something in "game_start" script that I forgot...

wounded troops after a battle seem to be normal when becoming a vassal.
it happened only when i was a freelancer/traveler that troops who were
wounded dissapeared from the roster.

i have played a lot of hours in a vassal state and all battles casualties reports seem ok.

Back
Top Bottom