Gibby's Video Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The video of Shadows Of Ashikara (Cleric, M and Peter) vs The Immortals (Arni, Scar and Bloody_Death) is up!

Will these two teams face again in the finals? Can the Sons of Baggo recover and defeat The Fishermen to make it back into the final?

The full 3v3

The final will also be recorded.

Yes this is my very bust fiting style hit blocking I was able to c0unt ever feint I did... 0, 5 runds troll I think I deed well. hopfulle trebr0n agrres. I got 'trasheded' RIP. U cut owt all troll text QQ. Kappap

trot888 said:
Yes this is my very bust fiting style hit blocking I was able to c0unt ever feint I did... 0, 5 runds troll I think I deed well. hopfulle trebr0n agrres. I got 'trasheded' RIP. U cut owt all troll text QQ. Kappap

Oko so that's why you were ****-talking me to come ft7 you or I was trash? Then afterwards, of course, because I won you 'weren't trying'.... Oko.

I was troll, I said during de ft7 'I only tri against Arnu' and u cut owt all the txt I said, I also clled u trash wid 2H and I troll fought you and won 7 - 6 QQ everybody knows I dunt fite like this. my noninvurse style is stronk but ideek u can take feme. 5 keels with troll style im happu we also both know I dunt fite like that but u say I treed to look gud, but idmind keep feme. I dunt see spins *** feints and chambererers on dis vid

Back
Top Bottom