LSP Kit Combat Project Age of Machinery [Released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bowman said:
If you don't mind, it would be wonderful if you could fix the bad alignment for the text and the distorted onager picture from this window:
pBEJWq.jpg

I'll look into that.

BTW, should I work for destroying walls ? If I can find the spawning moment of projectile in siege, I can replace it with add_missile op., then the rest will be simple.

The main problem is how will it work with AI meshes. I don't think that the AI will fare well in the event of a wall being destroyed, but you could do that as a general (dead) feature to be adapted and used by the modders in the future.

The Bowman said:
The main problem is how will it work with AI meshes. I don't think that the AI will fare well in the event of a wall being destroyed, but you could do that as a general (dead) feature to be adapted and used by the modders in the future.

Code:
ai_mesh_face_group_show_hide = 1805  #  (ai_mesh_face_group_show_hide, <group_no>, <value>), # 1 for enable, 0 for disable

This should handle them.

btw yes, it needs around 100 scene prop to work. But about 80 of them is useless.

The Archduke of Hell said:
Any status updates? I've been waiting for this since day one.

Actually its finished, but I'm editing the inactive green words. So people can find the code with search "project_age_of_machinery_begin-end" words.

HyperCharge said:
Harada said:
Hi ! Impressive work !

Do you think your siege equipements can be included in any mod ?

Thanks. Yes I absolutely do, because these siege equipments are already exist in game. Code just does use them.

Ok ! Nice !
Is the modification easy, I mean for people who are very new to modding ?
Does it require to have some knowledge in certain programs ?

Thanks for your answer !  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom