[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, that's really awesome.

I'm trying it out.  I see there is still one type of short pine that still is glowing, but overall I think you nailed it.

Bad_dog said:
Thanks, that's really awesome.

I'm trying it out.  I see there is still one type of short pine that still is glowing, but overall I think you nailed it.

Really? Damn. I'll do a more thorough search across Pendor for the last glowing pine. Thank you for your feedback!

RLTYProds said:
Hope I'm not too late to the party, but I've fixed the glowing winter trees :smile: It was using the wrong shader.

Please put this within Mount and Blade - Warband\Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Resource

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s1380003mojdqlg/xtree_meshes.brf/file
That is awesome. By the way, do you have any ideas about how to fix grass and trees being radiant green at night?

salystoar said:
RLTYProds said:
Hope I'm not too late to the party, but I've fixed the glowing winter trees :smile: It was using the wrong shader.

Please put this within Mount and Blade - Warband\Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Resource

That is awesome. By the way, do you have any ideas about how to fix grass and trees being radiant green at night?

Hmm...do they only appear green when using this mod? And can you give me your graphics settings? I'd like to try and help.

RLTYProds said:

Would you mind uploading the entire folder with all the files for making Polished Landscapes work on PoP 3.9.4?

mr48 said:
RLTYProds said:

Would you mind uploading the entire folder with all the files for making Polished Landscapes work on PoP 3.9.4?

No need. OP's version of Polished Landscapes still works with PoP 3.9.4, even if it was made for 3.9.3.

Has anyone found a way of fixing tavern of Cez missing textures? There is also a ton missing on the hideout while its being built.

Just dropped in to say, that this is an AWESOME mod!  :party:

Apart from a great visual upgrade, it gives a new "dimension" to battles: battlefields may be full of small bushes, or your view can be obsured by coniferous trees etc. So no more derpastic battles on empty filelds won by "Cavalry! CHAAARGE!!" :grin:

Open file flora_kinds.txt in Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Data\
[quote author=flora_kinds.txt]60
grass 6442469688324 5
grass_a  0
grass_b  0
grass_c  0
grass_d  0
grass_e  0 [/quote]
Change the red counter to 80
Replace this file wb_materials.brf in Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Resource\
Replace with original file textures\map_misc.dds

Vetrogor said:
Open file flora_kinds.txt in Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Data\
[quote author=flora_kinds.txt]60
grass 6442469688324 5
grass_a  0
grass_b  0
grass_c  0
grass_d  0
grass_e  0
Change the red counter to 80
Replace this file wb_materials.brf in Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Resource\
Replace with original file wich is placed in backup folder Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\backup\Textures\map_misc.dds
[/quote]

THANK YOU!

Version 3.3 for PoP 3.9.4 -New!
-Fixed some textures
-Added new Textures
-Better performance but still feels more real, bushy.
-Added back the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP
-My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule.
-!!New Blood textures and effects, for more brutality!!
-It's more like a light version only with the overworked Polished Landscapes because the PoP Devs took my inspiration on a new lvl MapIcons, Borders so on..
Thank You PoP Team! so much for PoP 3.9.4!!!very super awesome stuff! :wink:
This is completely save game compatible!

-Download link for Version 3.3 for PoP 3.9.4

-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.

Last edited:
fernandopena96 said:
Hey, new to the forum here, always used steam so im not sure how i install this submod. Could you explain pls?

Simply put, download the file and extract it into the Modules folder of PoP.

e.g. [your Mount & Blade install path]\Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4

Note the distinction between the main folder and the Modules folder. Don't mess with the main folder. Make sure to drop this mod's files in Prophesy of Pendor's module folder only.

HooTmAn said:
Version 3.3 for PoP 3.9.4 -New!
-Fixed some textures
-Added new Textures
-Better performance but still feels more real, bushy.
-Added back the Hoof prints map_misc texture (tracking symbol on the map) for PoP
-My Map icon addition is gone because the POP ones rule.
-!!New Blood textures and effects, for more brutality!!
+FIXES from Vetrogor big thx to him for his time!
-It's more like a light version only with the overworked Polished Landscapes because the PoP Devs took my inspiration on a new lvl MapIcons, Borders so on..
Thank You PoP Team! so much for PoP 3.9.4!!!very super awesome stuff! :wink:
This is completely save game compatible!

-Download link for Version 3.3 for PoP 3.9.4
-you should use 7zip, winrar could also work.
https://mega.nz/#!w0dDXawQ!2ccpoHgKUSkUVjWkYsa8KM3APEA32NyPem2_-SSou4I

Christmas came early! Thank you so much!

I inst alled PoP on steam, and this mod seems not to work if i put it into steam's installation folder....I get the error that the game didn't manage to open a file while processing ini at launch

Back
Top Bottom