[SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Users who are viewing this thread

If I download this will I have to restart my play through?
Really want to see what this brings as I have a powerful rig and love mount and blade just wish it looked better haha.

I don't know why, but sometimes at night some of the foliage is light green.  Seems to happen inconsistently.

Bad_dog said:
I don't know why, but sometimes at night some of the foliage is light green.  Seems to happen inconsistently.
Unless we talk about two different things, that's a native texture "issue", and PoP have those by default in specific field battles at night.

What could have caused this?
NzK6JPftTuc.jpg

iZoTUjbD7gk.jpg

q12DXQAN_eU.jpg

VonDegurechaff said:
What could have caused this?
NzK6JPftTuc.jpg

iZoTUjbD7gk.jpg

q12DXQAN_eU.jpg

Are you shure you put all files where they belong? Looks like a mesh is missing but I will take a look may be I forgot something. In my game everything seems to work perfectly. Let me know if others have the same problem, try to redownload otherwise.

I'm not sure if this is due to the new textures or something already present in PoP. The game crashes when defending in a village scene as the first enemy reinforcement wave spawns. This happened in Belmonfaire while defending against an enemy lord.

MrBlitz said:
I'm not sure if this is due to the new textures or something already present in PoP. The game crashes when defending in a village scene as the first enemy reinforcement wave spawns. This happened in Belmonfaire while defending against an enemy lord.

that problem shouldn't be this submod, other villages work? even if it's the wrong scene or whatever it should work, spawn units. sounds like an warband problem and with your system.

Speaking about that, not only some trees/bushes are radiant green at night, but snowy pine trees are also literally glowing at night. Can you do something about it @HooTmAn?

And indeed, I just noticed that error too in the tavern of Cez.

I'm a Chinese player,it's my first time to post reply in a foreign website.
After installing the resources and textures of this mod, I found some trees and bushes are still glowing and radiant green at night. I want to know how to delete these resources and textures. I used OpenBrf to delete all of these abnormal trees but their collision boxes remain like air wall.
Thank you very much!

Hope I'm not too late to the party, but I've fixed the glowing winter trees :smile: It was using the wrong shader.

Please put this within Mount and Blade - Warband\Modules\Prophesy of Pendor V3.9.4\Resource

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s1380003mojdqlg/xtree_meshes.brf/file

Back
Top Bottom