Vikingr is NOT dead event | Temporarily stopped (more info in the thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

I will bring the shields!

12509082_989640494441879_2320103050853691189_n.jpg

The event is over. Now I can tell it's probably going to be regular freeplay(suggested by players), which means no compulsory TS and no need to follow your leader. There will just be an admin who watches if there's no trolling and who changes maps when needed.
Thanks for coming, feel free to type any suggestions here and see you next week. Also take a look at the screenshots :wink: :
0zxAk2B.jpg
yUVWLW2.jpg
4B6PEi8.jpg
qm5YIPs.jpg
qvMfzYq.jpg
ZUIXBy6.jpg
Y6HTHXi.jpg

Maybe I finally get my Lan connection for my new PC to join the shieldwall next time  :lol:
Good to see this Mod getting back some life again  :party:

Nordous said:
Aw, I missed it! Joining the next week!

How did it go?
STARik said:
I though its on Sunday, not Saturday, dammit.  :roll:
You derps!  :lol:
It went quite nice, but I think I'll abandon dividing on clans and compulsory TS next time. We lack people and admins to do it like a bigger event.

vtz said:
EDIT: I've made some ****ty signatures, if you think they aren't shameful feel free to use them. Also spread the word in other ways!

xwbWzs0.png
Code:
[url=https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,344214.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xwbWzs0.png[/IMG][/url]
6cSXTDP.png
Code:
[url=https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,344214.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6cSXTDP.png[/IMG][/url]

They're in the first post :wink:

Thanks for organizing it!

For the next one, I'd recommend you to reconsider using the standard 860 s starting money. The lower figure might be more realistic, I dunno, but the thing is, the factions were balanced for 860 s. It's up to you, though! :smile:

Thank you for posting this, hrotha, and thanks for coming  :grin: And yes, money for the next event will be 860. Just wanted to test 600 out but it didn't work.

Because TS will not be compulsory since now, I changed it a bit; now, everyone who is not a clan member is able to join a room of a particular team if they want to. What's more, there will also be clan rooms for any clan that wishes to get it. It's only for the event though. For now, there are rooms for clans that attended the previous event and I don't know weather they have their own TS: Arnarins and Fyrningas.
If your clan doesn't need a room that already exists or needs a room for the event, please let me know either via PM or in this thread.
We will probably play a round of Capture the Flag this Sunday Sadly, there aren't any accurate maps for CtF; we'll play Conquest on Mountain Hamlet instead.

Happy to see life return to this beautiful mod!

Count me in for the event on Saturday. It will be my first time attending, so I'll go through the rules and things carefully.

I'll attempt to bring in some of my IRL reenactment/fighting group friends since some of them have played MB:W.

Warner said:

Count me in for the event on Saturday. It will be my first time attending, so I'll go through the rules and things carefully.

I'll attempt to bring in some of my IRL reenactment/fighting group friends since some of them have played MB:W.
Nice! As you know each other and you're Irish, you might want to create a clan dedicated to Goidil  :smile: Also look here to find yourself some proper historical names! See you on Saturday

vtz said:
Warner said:

Nice! As you know each other and you're Irish, you might want to create a clan dedicated to Goidil  :smile: Also look here to find yourself some proper historical names! See you on Saturday

He is dutch, and a Jomsvikingr aswell. Genius.

Back
Top Bottom