Hello!...from the "Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

Users who are viewing this thread

Flying_Duck

Recruit
Hi Gabby and happy new year!! I literally registered just so i could post and say thank you for all the work!! One of my old time favourite movies since i was a kid and showed in a summer movie cinema is the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I grew up to love all 3 of them. Anyway your mod and your work totally is in the spirit of the movie. I don't know if you have made any characters with the names of angel eyes, tuco or blondie, but i certainly hope you will!

Also if you could get diplomacy mod in this it would be great!

Oh and when you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.  :grin: :grin: :grin: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And there are two types of mod developers in this world my friend, gabby and the rest !!!!

Flying_Duck said:
Hi Gabby and happy new year!! I literally registered just so i could post and say thank you for all the work!! One of my old time favourite movies since i was a kid and showed in a summer movie cinema is the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. I grew up to love all 3 of them. Anyway your mod and your work totally is in the spirit of the movie. I don't know if you have made any characters with the names of angel eyes, tuco or blondie, but i certainly hope you will! Also if you could get diplomacy mod in this it would be great! Oh and when you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.  :grin: :grin: :grin: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And there are two types of mod developers in this world my friend, gabby and the rest !!!!
Hahaha...thx a lot for your nice post! Of course I really apreciated and I am really sorry that I cannot be more often on the forum to feedback with you guys
Stay tuned because I will be back with an update (never know when and how, as you all can see...sometimes I double-patch and then I m gone for months...ghhh
In the meanwhile, please register on Moddb as well...so that you can post (and RATE!) the 1860s Mod there.
Anyway, thx again and have fun!

Gab
...and when you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. LOL

Back
Top Bottom