[NC2016] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing multiplayer tournaments without leaves is banned, any texture modification apart from crosshairs are banned. Even blue and pink javelins. You can change any of the in game settings though.

zDevilBox said:
Hello, i have a queistion, can i play without leaves at the tree? Without them i have 30 fps stably, with them 15-30. Dont worry i played all matches with leaves, but i cant play normally.

Yeah, can I remove the wall textures as well for fps boost? Thanks.

zDevilBox said:
Hello, i have a queistion, can i play without leaves at the tree? Without them i have 30 fps stably, with them 15-30. Dont worry i played all matches with leaves, but i cant play normally.
No.

Watly said:
zDevilBox said:

Man why you posting this? I asked without trolling. I will continue play in the ****

Kragen said:
Buy a new potato :p
Sure, but I have no idea why this is happening ( i5, 1gb RAM videocard)
sjV0oMv.jpg

zDevilBox said:
Watly said:
zDevilBox said:

Man why you posting this? I asked without trolling. I will continue play in the ****

Kragen said:
Buy a new potato :p
Sure, but I have no idea why this is happening ( i5, 1gb RAM videocard)
sjV0oMv.jpg

LMAO, wtf is that. That's not even normal textures, I've played in absolute min graphics before and it doesn't look like that. You've probably already tampered with the textures. But I do understand the low fps life, played with under 15 fps for 2 years until I bought a new laptop that also couldn't run warband all that well, so I just stopped playing :razz:

The first time I turned the frame-rate option on:

24FDC6DCC7A06FD7CC92379422C233D7845EC068

I'm loving this, Alene is gonna arrive soon to get this back on topic :lol:
#adminwars

Back
Top Bottom