[NC2016] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
kgbnn.png

SUGGESTIONS

Feel free to post your suggestions, ideas and questions regarding the Nations Cup here. For a more in depth discussion about a certain topic please open a seperate thread.

In the rules and regulations thread this crosshair pack is linked. Does this mean only that pack is allowed and not others?

For example, I think alot of people are using this crosshair (me too), and I guess people like to keep this one.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
In the rules and regulations thread this crosshair pack is linked. Does this mean only that pack is allowed and not others?

For example, I think alot of people are using this crosshair (me too), and I guess people like to keep this one.

Additionally, what about minor UI changes?. For example I see many screens showing a customized health bar, slightly different weapon icons or simply just font changes such as highlights and icons for the scoreboard(like the skull showing a player is dead in the ENL admin tool)

They simply give the player no advantage so I think these minor modifications should be allowed.

Vaegirs (white) represented by the neutral space
I like that you discriminate Veagirs ! Keep it up ! :smile:

Captain Lust said:
The suggestions made are being discussed among the admins now. I happen to like Trebron's and it has the added benefit of not messing with the longstanding, time-honoured NC format.
What happened to this ?
Still being discussed or definitely a no ?

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:

Yes, that is what it means.
There was a discussion on the forum last summer about allowing other crosshairs/modifications but barely anyone contributed, so it was not deemed important.  Personally I think if you are playing competitively everyone should be playing teh same game i.e. no mods at all.

Anyone who wants another mod written into teh rules is welcome to raise it but as the admins have limited time it may not be fully investigated.  That said, it is in no-one's interest to waste time policing purely cosmetic changes.

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Captain Lust said:
The suggestions made are being discussed among the admins now. I happen to like Trebron's and it has the added benefit of not messing with the longstanding, time-honoured NC format.
What happened to this ?
Still being discussed or definitely a no ?

The admins have agreed to make this happen, so definately a yes.  We just need to make a ruleset for it.

Kragen said:
Vaegirs (white) represented by the neutral space
I like that you discriminate Veagirs ! Keep it up ! :smile:
They're so OP, the least they can get is a short straw in the logo!

Any suggestions for the Nations Cup lower bracket? Nations Cup B is our working title... keep the proposals respectful please. :smile:

(3) In the event of home/away, the advised system to use is a 4-4-4-4 system. This would mean that Team A plays four rounds on an away server on the second spawn, then plays four rounds on a home server on the first spawn. If both teams agree, they may play the sets in a different order.

This seems unnecessary, and also since rounds will count in the group stage may result in advantage being given to teams playing home and away. IMO just decide one or the other.

Suggestion #2: ban tallie or force him to play for Georgia.

OurGloriousLeader said:
(3) In the event of home/away, the advised system to use is a 4-4-4-4 system. This would mean that Team A plays four rounds on an away server on the second spawn, then plays four rounds on a home server on the first spawn. If both teams agree, they may play the sets in a different order.

This seems unnecessary, and also since rounds will count in the group stage may result in advantage being given to teams playing home and away. IMO just decide one or the other.

That rule is about to be updated for ft3, is that your concern?

btw it really helps if you use teh rule section number as well
so 15.3

Aeronwen said:
OurGloriousLeader said:

That rule is about to be updated for ft3, is that your concern?

The implication seemed to be teams could choose their scoring system.

I think he should be banned, because played under different nickname in different team. I don't see any difference between playing for Georgia in group and playing for Russia in Grand Final, both are crime. Rich has been banned for example, like as SotaMursu in PP14 (polish cup), Volshen in PP15 etc. (played as 2nd foreign player in the same time).

Thanks all for raising this but I don't think anything more needs to be said. The situation of several players in he tournament has been under discussion amongst the team, for several days now and any final decision will be posted soon, along with the reasoning for it.

Back
Top Bottom