***Frequent Suggestion Answering Form.***

Users who are viewing this thread

Ingolifs

Grandmaster Knight
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common suggestion redirection sheet.

This sheet contains commonly suggested features to M&B, and most of the relevant threads that discuss the suggestion.
The threads are (sort of) ranked in order of relevance, and quality of the discussions. Any additions/suggestions to this form are welcome.
First of all, there's the sticky at the top of the page right here.

Multiplayer: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Dropping cargo and goods to make yourself faster: 1 2 3

War loot is of too high quality: 1

Camping: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Stamina and fatigue: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Whistling for your horse 1 2 3

Various ideas on expanding tournaments, etc: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Being able to see the health of your horse::1 2 3 4 5

Sieges: 1 2 3 4 5 6

More advanced troop tactics, formations, etc: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Playing as a bandit/joining bandit faction: 1 2

Shield bash: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Heraldry: 1 2 3 4

Gloves: 1

Dual wielding: 1 2 3

Gore: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

World map features, roads, ruins, forests, etc: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sheathed weapons visible on player: 1 2

Unarmed/fisticuff fighting: 1 2 3 4 5

Hunting and animals: 1 2 3 4 5 6

More heroes, enemy heroes and hero abilities: 1 2 3 4 5

Item durability and degradation: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ambitious suggestions on overall gameplay and storyline: 1 2 3 4

Fire Arrows: 1

Other commen suggestions threads: 1

And finally: read this before posting any suggestions

Thankyou for your cooperation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is a form designed for the efficiency of the forum. If you see someone suggesting that idea for the 76th time, just quote this page, copy the text, and past it into your own post.
This form, although reasonably complete, isn't as complete as it could be, so therefore if you have a suggestion to make for my sheet, or think i have missed something out, then by all means go ahead and say it.

Proudly brought to you by the maker of the M&B faq questionnaire sheet.

Well both of these threads now can be found in my sig, for easy access. (you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a post of mine, because i average 12 posts a day anyway)

I'd suggest to 'un-sticky' okiNs thread but add a link to this one in his very first post pointing over here to avoid too much confusion.

Well, done, this list! Could have saved me quite some time in one of the siege threads :roll:

I'm not sure if i made it explicit in the early post, but mine is meant to be posted directly after someone makes a stupid suggestion. It didn't need to be stickied, it's just more handy that way.

I must of missed it then.
Well go on then, Killalot. Post me the link to the siege thread you found so informative.

And okiN, don't worry, your feeling of redundance will soon turn into acceptance :wink:

Back
Top Bottom