Native Completed New North American Classic Duel Tournament - Congrats to Tito!

Users who are viewing this thread

ACanadianPolarBear said:
Hyperaries said:
Danate said:

God that was so embarassing on my part... holy crap that is so hard to watch. My footwork and offense is not fluid at all.

you were playing checkers

oodle was playing chess

pawn to e4

Not even... Okay I don't mean to derail the thread, but it was more like I was playing tic-tac-toe.. That's how horrible it was xD.

So close to staying on schedule for the whole tournament. Let's get finals done by this weekend. Ideally we'd have both semi-finals duels happen one after another, so we can immediately move onto the finals.

also if anyone is available to stream or record the semi-finals/finals duels let me or the duelists know pls

also also Heat and Danate wtf just duel already you play together like 10 hrs every day anyway

so it came to pass that jakey pop, the egyptian god of american dueling, returned from the unknown nether realms to claim his crown.. his ancient notched blade, soul piercing battle eyes and blade techniques gleaned from a thousand grimoires proved too much for these worthy opponents.

I speak for all warriors assembled here when I say bravo, poppers.... bravo..

[M] said:
so it came to pass that jakey pop, the egyptian god of american dueling, returned from the unknown nether realms to claim his crown.. his ancient notched blade, soul piercing battle eyes and blade techniques gleaned from a thousand grimoires proved too much for these worthy opponents.

I speak for all warriors assembled here when I say bravo, poppers.... bravo..
[M] said:
I'm sorry I didn't check the bracket, I thought that was the finals

good luck jake.....

GrippingIckyConey.gif

Back
Top Bottom