Formations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chances on any formations for foot and horsemen?

e.g. skirmish line for crossbows and bows and guns
      double line for guns (front kneeling if can mod it?)
      then a wedge for horsemen
      also a column for foot (where pikeman go to middle of column and then rest to edges?)
      And a square for gun man

If there is a way of doing this please tell me and ill work on it i have 3 weeks on my hands.

Druss

Yay, a script for formations was given earlier:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34685.0.html

definitely.
Now you have wedges for cavalry, deep squares for all those cool pikemen and lines for archers.

Both usable by player and ai!

This would finally stop Ellis from sucking so hard against swadians...:roll:

I' doing just fine killing off the Swadian. plus Ellis is so cool! just make sure you have a line of Pikemen and Archer ready, and you do just fine.

how make formation with python.what file edit?and where.i want copy paste the mirathei formation.if anyone want send me the file with formation or the modmaker add in next version.

Landsraad said:
you so cool. Sparil IS GOD!!!

No. I mean, I know I can shoot thunder from my hands, and I know Im responsible for the creation of this world, but, in this case, credits go to Mirathei (one of the most awesome modders in the community).

D'Sparil said:
Landsraad said:

No. I mean, I know I can shoot thunder from my hands, and I know Im responsible for the creation of this world, but, in this case, credits go to Mirathei (one of the most awesome modders in the community).
I would have siged this if I have enoutgh space, I lol'ed a lot.

DarkAnd said:
D'Sparil said:
Landsraad said:

I would have siged this if I have enoutgh space, I lol'ed a lot.
So did i, but i lol'ed mostly at "God" Sparil.

Lucky for me, I just got home from work. Though, EVE Online tracktor beamed me so I won't be able to try the new cool stuff yet. Maybe later today.

PS. WHIII, new version!

A couple of tips to get the most out of your static, infantry formations (even large ones).

1. Right at the start tell them to hold position.
2. Move out in front of them a bit (say 10-20 paces)
3. Then order them into Wedge or line.
3a. To get a good, tightly packed set of ranks, do steps 1 2 and 3 and then move away from them again 10 or 20 paces and then order them to form ranks.

Because of the spacing made between them from the wedge formation, they'll slide into their places in the rank a lot easier than just telling them to do it normally and with little, if any shuffling around with them trying to get into their places (also leaves fewer gaps)

Back
Top Bottom