Knight Rebellion Part Two(fiction)

Users who are viewing this thread

toonknight

Grandmaster Knight
+Knight Rebellion+
Part Two [Laurian Knight vs Imperial Knight]
after Phalonse kill Swadian Soldier near Kulum. He's go to regroup with Laurian Resistance*1

*1[Laurian Resistance is combined Forces of Remaining Laurian Armies and Laurian Volunteers]

[Laurian Arquebusier] Sir. Knight We've got Swadian patrol to the South our gunner are ready to ambush them.
[Phalonse] What've they got?
[Laurian Arquebusier] 20 Sharpshooters,15 Doppelsoldners and 15 Pikemen led by their Imperial Knight.
[Phalonse] And we got?
[Laurian Arquebusier] 40 Arquebusiers and Pistoliers. 50 Volunteers
[Phalonse] Right We will....
[Laurian Commander] Ambush them and teach those Swadians.
[Laurian Arquebusier] Sergeant Restriste sir. What's our plan?
[Restriste] We will have our Gunners and Arquebusiers in the Western and Eastern flanks. 20 on each flanks. Volunteers will use a Frontal and Flank Attack.
[Phalonse] But if we use Volunteers in Frontal Attack they will be slaughtered!!
[Restriste] I know what I'm doing.
[Laurian Soldier] Sir!!! Swadian Patrol coming within our Attack!!!
[Restriste] Commence the Attack!!! Gunners Fire!!!
Gun Smoke is flow in the Forest. Laurian Volunteers that armed with Rapiers and Farming Tools charge to the Swadian Lines.
[Swadian Knight] Dont lose our Formations!!! Sharpshooters form the line to the Front and shoot those Laurians!!!
Sharpshooters shot their bolts to Chargings Laurians. 25 Laurians Volunteers Dies.
Swadian Doppelsoldners and Pikemen go to hunt down Laurian that hiding in the forest.
[Phalonse] Commander!! Situation is critical!! order your Forces to retreats and I....
[Restriste] I wont flee!! arghhhhhh!!!!!
Swadian bolt is killed Commander Restriste.
[Phalonse] Commander I'll avenge for you.
Phalonse ride his horse to face their Imperial Knight.
[Swadian Knight] You!! Laurian Knight prepare to die!!
[Phalonse] Yes prepare to die. but the man who will die isn't me but is the Knight in front of ME!!!
[Swadian Knight] Stop your insults!! You dont know What Real Swadian Knight is!!
Two Knight start to charge to each other.
Swadian Knight's Mare is fall to the ground.
[Phalonse] Let's continue on the ground.
Phalonse get off from his Horse.
Two Knight start to duel and Swadian Knight has been killed by Phalonse.
[Swadian Soldier] Hey!! Sir Knight has fallen!! retreat!!!!
Remaning Swadian Soldiers have retreated but Laurian Forces have suffered many Casualties.
[Phalonse] Private!!!
[Laurian Soldier] Sir!!?
[Phalonse] tells General Falnse about Your Commander's Death. I'll go back to my Orders Stronghold.
[Laurian Soldier] Yes Sir. but Why!!? Commander Restriste is dead?
[Phalonse] He have been killed by Sharpshooter. and dont forget to tell General.
Phalonse ride his horse along the Road to go to his Order Stronghold.
His Destiny Await.....

To be Continued

Back
Top Bottom