Link to the Rules Topic
Link to admin mod: WWC Admin Mod

[td]        [/td]
[td]        [/td]
[td]
Admins and their contacts:
[/td]

Signing up for NA WWC 1:

NA WWC is mostly invite only competition,but if you think we should allow your team to participate then fill this application and send it to Bubs as Personal Message(PM) here on TW:

You don't necessarily have to be registering a clan team as I understand that there aren't as many active ones nowadays. So feel free to create some of your own teams, but try to not team stack. Look for quality over quantity, so that we can have more than enough teams to participate in WWC. :][

Code:
[b]Clan/Team name:[/b]
[b]Captain and his contacts(TW&Steam):[/b]
[b]Co-Captain and his contacts(TW&Steam):[/b]
[b]Roster(can be added during the week) with IDs:[/b]
[b]Can you play next(Friday ? and Saturday ? for Semis. Sunday ? and Monday ? for Gold/Bronze medal scrims) Weekend?:[/b]
[b]Did you read and agree to rules?[/b]
[b]Please tell us if you have any suggestion for WWC:[/b]

NA WWC 1 participants:

I encourage teams leaders or captains who may me mildly interested, to post here in the topic or message me through Steam or Taleworlds so that I can get a general idea of the amount of teams interested in participating.

Hype  :party: :party:
Ill see if GK wants to put together a team (maybe 2?) once i get back from holiday. Merry Christmas!

Finally, something to do :grin:

Will ask around and get some tK team up.

XeleonPrime said:
Is this 5-a-side

It'll be 8v8s as of now. I'll be pushing the deadline back another week or two just so that people who are away on holiday will have more time to see this. If the demand simply isn't there, it'll become 5v5s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom