Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravenstern Clothes along with Pretty Female character model looks... mm... unique (it looks like ravenstern clothes were made for a dwarf).

mb1.jpg

Das Knecht said:
Ravenstern Clothes along with Pretty Female character model looks... mm... unique (it looks like ravenstern clothes were made for a dwarf).

mb1.jpg

Okay, We're gonna be pushing out a hotfix later today and I'm making changes to some items, thank you!

Some items are from TLD, didn't think the Dwarf references would carry over lol.

Small issue here.
In the arms shop in Singal there's an option to buy "Chipped Ancient Rune Axe"
However, the picture/slot is empty; so, theres no picture of the weapon and when i click on it it says: "unable to find mesh runeaxe3"

After uploading the screenshot to the steamcloud, how can i post it here?
No idea...

Draenor said:
Small issue here.
In the arms shop in Singal there's an option to buy "Chipped Ancient Rune Axe"
However, the picture/slot is empty; so, theres no picture of the weapon and when i click on it it says: "unable to find mesh runeaxe3"

I deleted the mesh out of the .brf by accident. It'll be fixed in the hotfix later today. Sorry!

Just found a different mesh bug i recived after reloading a save: "get_object failed for mesh dedal_map_snake_cult_b"  :idea:-SD Fixed

Not necessarily bugs, just a couple of strange things I noticed while taking a look at character creation:
1) If the main character's father is a physician, the main character receives two sums of gold: 1000 and 10 consecutively. Considering his/her poor outfit, I think that 1000 might be out of place. 
2) When rumor intervals are assigned, there is a condition (eq, "$background_answer_3", 10) which will never be true because variable background_answer_3 is never assigned a value of 10 (10 is only assigned to background_answer_2).  :idea: - SD Fixed

Sarleon Bascinets have been fixed.

The Beserker armor/head of Warband is just engine limitations on stuff. It's gonna be like that unless SD changes them, which is entirely up to him.

For some weird reason when i have Sir Roland in my party i cant command my units in the battlefield, Roland does. I kicked him out of the party and the next battle i was able to command my units.

Okay so not sure if this is intentional but I don't think it is

Lord Aeldarian spawned and is aggressive to all the other Noldor patrols! So he endlessly (and fruitlessly) follows all the 35 strong patrols and doesn't really get any action.

EDIT: Ithrandiel or whatever his name is just spawned and is also aggressive to EVERYTHING including Aledarian! They are about to fight haha.

EDIT2: If I attack one of them, it says the other lord will join him in battle. However they still want to kill eachother...  :idea:-Fixed SD

Decius II said:
Okay so not sure if this is intentional but I don't think it is

Lord Aeldarian spawned and is aggressive to all the other Noldor patrols! So he endlessly (and fruitlessly) follows all the 35 strong patrols and doesn't really get any action.

EDIT: Ithrandiel or whatever his name is just spawned and is also aggressive to EVERYTHING including Aledarian! They are about to fight haha.

Nice find, keep us updated if you find anymore party aggressions that seem out of place.

EDIT: When they fight do they actually autoresolve (over time)and lose trops against each other?

Grana said:
For some weird reason when i have Sir Roland in my party i cant command my units in the battlefield, Roland does. I kicked him out of the party and the next battle i was able to command my units.

Hmm I wouldn't know much about this, maybe someone can shed light on this.

Is there gonna be a patch/hotfix inbound? Would that mean it wouldn't be save compatible?

If so I'm just gonna play through and see what bugs I can find =)

Everything is great and I'm enjoying the variety of low level spawns, makes the early game rather interesting. Adventure company is still terrifying, faster than my party even when I have points in path finding, and their entire party is high tier knights :/

MitchyMatt said:
Nice find, keep us updated if you find anymore party aggressions that seem out of place.

Jatu also act Aggresive to each other

Snake cult act normal
Mystmountain act normal
Outlaw normal

Testing heretics and singalian now
Thx -  :idea: fixed - SD

EDIT: When they fight do they actually autoresolve (over time)and lose trops against each other?

Yep! Gonna get it on the action see what loot I can get, and see what happens when the battle is over.

Decius II said:
Is there gonna be a patch/hotfix inbound? Would that mean it wouldn't be save compatible?

If so I'm just gonna play through and see what bugs I can find =)

Everything is great and I'm enjoying the variety of low level spawns, makes the early game rather interesting. Adventure company is still terrifying, faster than my party even when I have points in path finding, and their entire party is high tier knights :/

Hotfix will hopefully be later today, depending on the amount of bugs found and their severity. It will be either considered a hotfix or a overall update to the main files of the game and reinstated as a full download. It will not be save game compatible.

Thanks for bug hunting!

I don't know if it's because I cheated (I'm checking illustrations and whatnot), but I got this while attacking the hideout of the very first quest.
5pcDwdE.jpg

It almost crashed. My battle limit is at 150.

snouz said:
I don't know if it's because I cheated (I'm checking illustrations and whatnot), but I got this while attacking the hideout of the very first quest.

5pcDwdE.jpg

It almost crashed. My battle limit is at 150.

If you are cheating to an extremely high level for yourself, you will get this (if that's what even happened).

But looks like you're screwed.

EDIT: EVERYONE, PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS FOR PICTURES TO LOWER THE SPACE THEY TAKE UP.

So what happened to this, Mitchy?

MitchyMatt said:
I'm going to be immensely clear.

The change will be optional for fans WHO DO NOT PREFER THE CHANGE.

When 3.7 gets released, snouz's design WILL BE ADVERTISED AS A DEV-RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD for an updated UI experience. This is literally just as good, it's a simple download, copy/paste and bam, new UI.

No amount of polls, whining, crying, example making is going to change this. As a dev leader I have to appeal to the most broad audience I can, and this is the best way.

This happened with the Rune Weapons not to long ago, trying to appeal to almost every persons request/criticism. The judgement is final. Not everyone is going to like the UI for whatever reason they're entitled too. I however WILL use the new UI when 3.7 is finished, but as I stated before, the change will be a supported optional.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom