[SL] Week 4 | Deadline 29/12/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watly said:
Alright, a lot of things happened and only two matches got played in the end. As a result, we will extend week 4 to the period of Monday 21st of December until Tuesday 29th of December. The week 5 deadline will be on Sunday 3rd of January.

Too many default wins have been given and we'd like to see these matches played. As a result, all default wins that have been given for week 4 will be revoked. We apologize for the indecisiveness on this matter and hope you can find it in you to forgive us.

We acknowledge that those who received a default win had good reason to receive one. To prevent these teams from feeling cheated, two round points will be added to the final result of the following teams: Alexandrite, Benoitite and Diquis. If these teams draw 6-6 for example, the final result will be 8-6 for these teams.

We hope for a great continuation of the tournament and many more exciting matches.

Cheers,

Watly (Yes, I am a new addition the admin-team)

hahaha no thanks

two matches where we're sitting on TS and the server for 30 mins and our opponents don't show up - 'extension granted'.

i'll be leaving, attila can have my spot if he wants (or whoever)

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I have had nothing but a negative experience with the guy since we were chosen to fight this week. He childishly removed me from steam and blocked me so I doubt we will be able to do a rematch. I'll admit I am not the nicest person but I have not said a negative during this ordeal until today when he deemed it fit to take to the forums. Hope this can be worked out so my team can continue the tourney.
Since you started to write some **** like "u better think before write anything bout me on the forum" (sure not exactly like that but the point is saved) and started to force the "kid" stuff I don't think it was childish. You might wanna try to stop whining on the forums about unfair BAD euro who didn't want to play on the only good date and behaved like a total kid.
I hope 27th of december, 19 gmt, fra server would be fine with you since you wanted to play on a date like that and since you're the grown up here I'd like you to just write "yes" or "no" instead of whining like a grown up human being would do  :wink:

rip ogl
hello attila

I will let you know about the replacement later on today, Silver. And, not so fast, Atilla. :razz:

Back to topic.

Silvernj said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
I have had nothing but a negative experience with the guy since we were chosen to fight this week. He childishly removed me from steam and blocked me so I doubt we will be able to do a rematch. I'll admit I am not the nicest person but I have not said a negative during this ordeal until today when he deemed it fit to take to the forums. Hope this can be worked out so my team can continue the tourney.

I hope 27th of december, 19 gmt, fra server would be fine with you since you wanted to play on a date like that and since you're the grown up here I'd like you to just write "yes" or "no" instead of whining like a grown up human being would do  :wink:

Silvernj said:
Silvernj said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

Yes

Benitoite 11 - 7 Musgravite

bycaL5y.jpg
1fZTuOS.jpg
1FTUDdz.jpg
Otc59E0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom