[SL] Week 4 | Deadline 29/12/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The response was "I can't do it" and I gave you 2 different dates. You can keep your impolite stuff in your head since you agreed to play on monday. It's none of my business that you did it and that you couldn't play there. You could just ask me to play on another date and ask admins for an extension as our previous week opponents did. However due to your attitude in steam and here it's not possible anymore.

Because, both teams agreed on an extension. Diquis had the right to get default but they asked for an extension.

Roberta and Silver, if you both agree; you can have an extension too.

trot888 said:
I don't see how diquis and diamond got an extension when diamond never turned up :smile: last week. Musgra members never got informed, so it would be nice for an extension.
They didn't show up at the first date and asked for an extension. This match was played eventually.

Efe Karacar said:
No, I don't agree since this guy is totally ridiculous. Instead of asking me to postpone the match he started to demand some proofs (like screens) that his team actually couldn't come and went to the forum to accuse me with something though it's totally not my fault.

Silver has no obligation to play the match on another date. Considering this tournament isn't about winning and Silver still won't allow the match to be postponed, Robert must have really pushed his buttons.

Then again, the sheer number of default wins this week is embarassing, and it might be a good idea to extend week 4 to this week as well and play week 5 after christmas.

Silvernj said:
trot888 said:
I don't see how diquis and diamond got an extension when diamond never turned up :smile: last week. Musgra members never got informed, so it would be nice for an extension.
They didn't show up at the first date and asked for an extension. This match was played eventually.

Efe Karacar said:
No, I don't agree since this guy is totally ridiculous. Instead of asking me to postpone the match he started to demand some proofs (like screens) that his team actually couldn't come and went to the forum to accuse me with something though it's totally not my fault.

I am sorry Silver but you are delusional. I have never heard of you before this tourney but from my experience with you I will mark you off as one of the bad Euro's. I was nothing but polite the entire time and I asked you one question. Stop trying to create drama where there is none. I was merely commenting saying that my team was working around your schedule and you refused to do the same courtesy.

Roberta Baratheon: Who told you we defaulted
Roberta Baratheon: My team was there
Silver: u want me a screen of chat with osiris?
Silver: me to do*
Roberta Baratheon: Yes
Silver: lol
Silver: mb u just ask him?
Roberta Baratheon: I was unaware of this
Roberta Baratheon: This is the first I have missed
Silver: u had only 5 ppl
Silver: so what?
Silver: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,343370.msg8215374.html#msg8215374
Silver: r u like?
Silver: waef[jsdaikmcl,
Roberta Baratheon: Relax I am just clarifying
Silver: but ur teammate did it on the forum already
Roberta Baratheon: Yeah he wasn't supposed to
Roberta Baratheon: Oh well
Silver: lol
Roberta Baratheon: Stupid tourney

You weren't working around my schedule. I couldn't come on sunday and I see no point in playing without the captain. I suggested you to play on saturday or monday you chose monday, seems like you could have asked for an extension but that was your choice.
This only response was because he didn't want to...
Saying this (lying) is impolite, asking me to give some proofs instead of asking your own mates is impolite as I don't have to prove anything to you since your mate confirmed the result.

Efe Karacar said:

hahahah

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I am sorry Silver but you are delusional. I have never heard of you before this tourney but from my experience with you I will mark you off as one of the bad Euro's.

lmao Silver literally one of the nicest guys in EU, to his detriment.

Thanks for the "stupid tourney", Roberta. Well received.

I will make it clean. You didn't have enough players, silver contacted me first about this issue meanwhile I heard nothing from Roberta's side.

Silver has the right and he takes it. Default given for Silver.

Sorry to hear that my teams match went poorly. If robin is up for it I'd do what I can to have the match played asap when I'm back to civilization.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Efe Karacar said:

hahahah

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I am sorry Silver but you are delusional. I have never heard of you before this tourney but from my experience with you I will mark you off as one of the bad Euro's.

what are you saying silver is racist...

Alright, a lot of things happened and only two matches got played in the end. As a result, we will extend week 4 to the period of Monday 21st of December until Tuesday 29th of December. The week 5 deadline will be on Sunday 3rd of January.

Too many default wins have been given and we'd like to see these matches played. As a result, all default wins that have been given for week 4 will be revoked. We apologize for the indecisiveness on this matter and hope you can find it in you to forgive us.

We acknowledge that those who received a default win had good reason to receive one. To prevent these teams from feeling cheated, two round points will be added to the final result of the following teams: Alexandrite, Benoitite and Diquis. If these teams draw 6-6 for example, the final result will be 8-6 for these teams.

We hope for a great continuation of the tournament and many more exciting matches.

Cheers,

Watly (Yes, I am a new addition the admin-team)

OurGloriousLeader said:
Efe Karacar said:

hahahah

Roberta_Baratheon said:

I have had nothing but a negative experience with the guy since we were chosen to fight this week. He childishly removed me from steam and blocked me so I doubt we will be able to do a rematch. I'll admit I am not the nicest person but I have not said a negative during this ordeal until today when he deemed it fit to take to the forums. Hope this can be worked out so my team can continue the tourney.

hi
yVttPpM.png

that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom